Good Time

Ted was holding Chris against a wall. He was just a ball of jealous rage now he's a drunk sexually harassing his best friend. Was it sexual harassment if he was ok with it? Ted kissed Chris deeply biting his lips and playing with his tongue with his.
Chris moaned and moved around he felt Ted's warmth on his body and loved it. Chris put his hands in Ted hair and pulled him closer deepening the kiss. Ted realised Chris's other hand and Chris slid it up Ted's shirt. Moving his hand around Ted's chest.
Ted bite his lip has Chris moved his hand on his chest he slow sank down to the ground with Chris with him. Chris was below Ted when Ted smirked.
"What's that smirk about?" Chris questioned him a little dazed.
"I guess I top" Ted grinned evilly.
"Then act like it" Chris laid impatient on the floor.
Ted leaned in to kiss Chris's neck when Chris heard Adien yell for him.
Chris pushed Ted off him and sat up just in time. Adien showed up before them.
"What are you doing on the floor?" Adien scoffed?
"I uh tripped!" Chris answered.
"And Ted?" Adien was full of to many questions for Chris.
"He's what I tripped over. So what do you need?" Chris changed the topic.
"The bands about to start, are
You freaks coming or not?"
"Y-yeah of course" Chris stood up.
Ted's fist was clenched he wanted to punch Adien so bad for interrupting. The only thing Ted knew for sure was that Adien was gonna pay. Ted stood up and followed Chris and Adien. His eyes on Chris. Pushing past people the got to the front of the stage and stood there the band was gonna be on in five minutes.
Ted growled 'That was enough time for them to finish' he thought to himself.
Chris looked over at Ted and smiled. Ted blushed and looked down, Not as mad. Damn it. Why was he so cute?