Rushed Relationships

We all have our favourite ships in TV Shows. But usually those ships are developed and have a much larger fan Base because it's awesome, aka stydia. Like it took 6 bloody seasons for them to be together and every stydia shipper has closure and satisfaction because it's now happening and can appreciate it more because of the long wait.

But when there are those stupid ass rushed Relationships that literally nobody likes annoys me so much. And what's even more annoying is when that particular ship gets most of the spotlight on the show. Like who thought that was a good idea?

And don't even get me started on THIS!.......

Am I the only one who thinks this is kinda disgusting

Am I the only one who thinks this is kinda disgusting. Caroline doesn't even like him and she is marrying him, WTF? I can sort of get her and stefan, but Caroline and Alaric? What type of drugs was Julie on when she thought of this?

Alaric is basically Elena's stepdad, and he is marrying her best friend...?
Talk about awkward situations.

Anyways it was totally rushed, like there was no previous affection, when Caroline had alaric's babies they just kinda got together. It's not love Its desperation.

Okay rant over! Feel free to vote/comment and don't be a silent reader
-KolvinaIsBae