How to be popular in 2016 #1

I literally just thought of this and I'll probably make it a series because I think all you BIATCHES can relate to what I'm about to say.

1)

Yes, bottle flipping

Yes, bottle flipping. For some reason this is really popular and you are 'a legend' if you can throw a bottle in the air and it can land........okay Internet.

Do you see that second picture with the guy on stage. Well if you searched bottle flipping up on Google,  the first thing that comes up is a video of him at a SCHOOL TALENT SHOW, flipping an AK47.

Like first of all, who tf let him Bring in a gun to school?
Second of all, what kind of talent show let's students play with guns?
And third of all, why do people enjoy this SHIT? Like if I were in that room watching some teenager mess around with a loaded gun, I wouldn't even be in the fucking room. I'd be climbing out of the bloody windows!

Okay bitches rant over pls vote/comment because I always love to read them so pls do that😂😂

Oh and btw, when I leave questions please answer them because it literally takes me so fucking long to think of them so don't be a silent reader and comment my sexy biatches!

1)Do you believe guns should be okay to bring to school?
2)Do you enjoy and think people who can bottle flipping should be praised?
3)Are the trends this year really fucking stupid....(110 fucking percent)