PRETTY LITTLE LIARS SUCKED

Who else thinks pll is recycling their old STORYLINES? Like I've been watching season 7 and I actually like it a lot more than season 6. I think in season 6 they just ran out of storylines and just used the old ones again. Like instead of the 'jenna thing' it's the 'Sara thing'. I just find it quite stupid.

And, they only came back to rosewood to help Allison out but they ended up getting into a bunch of stupid drama again, and instead of doing the logical thing and going to the police, they decide to do a bunch of shit that will get them in trouble?!

And season 6 was such a let down because after the doll house season, which I thought was good, it just made season 6 suck even more. I think pll shouldn't have went on for as long as it did, because now the writers are just making up new villains for plot,mand having the girls going back to doing stupid things that will either

Screw up their lives completely or
Get them killed

And I know that the girls are idiots and make the wrong decisions every time, but most of them are travelling to awesome countries, in relationships or getting married , have good jobs to earn money, why would they stay in rosewood to get tortured by A#600 ?

People will argue and say, but they did super bad things and they can't leave or A.D will reveal them to the police. Well, that's true but they shouldn't have stayed there that bloody long TO GET ROPPED INTO DRAMA WITH A.D!

Question time!1)What was your favourite season of pll and why?2)What was your least favourite season and why?3)Who is your favourite character of all time?

Question time!
1)What was your favourite season of pll and why?
2)What was your least favourite season and why?
3)Who is your favourite character of all time?

I also want to congratulate my best friend VoidMikealson for reaching 700 views on her rant Book. She was the one who inspired me to do this in the first place so congrats!

Okay, Rant over! Feel free to vote/comment and don't be a silent reader!
-KolvinaIsBae