chapter 1

(Soo this is the first chapter on my "new" fanfic. I don't know if I will start writing on it, but I think I will. And I have no idea what to do with "Doucehbag"..But pleease tell me what you think about this! And please vote. ILY. + again, I'm not english soo writing mistakes).

Have you ever loved somebody so much you can barley breath when you're with them?

I looked in the mirror. I saw my drunk-face reflection. I had a big red mark under my left eye.

"Open the fucking door Caroline". Niall knocked on the door a million times until he started kicking his foot in it.

"Fuck Caroline. Just open it" He yelled.

This happens everytime. I make out with another guy, because I'm so done with that douch, and he freaks out and beats the shit out of who ever it is. I'm not even his. But I love him. So God damn much it hurts.

The door handle went around a million times. He was still knocking on the door and screaming. I knew everybody in the local heared it, and saw it, but they're so used to it.

The door slamed up.

"Get the fuck out of here. You have no fucking right to do that. I'm not yours" I yelled and walked a few steps away from him.

"Who the fuck was that guy" He yelled and ponited his thumb over his shoulder.

Blood was dripping from his knocks on his hand. He had probably broken a finger like he always did.

He was breathing heavily and fast. I turned around and looked in the mirror again. I didn't cry. I'm over that point now. The first few weeks I always cried. But realizeing someone don't care, it becomes waste of tears. And back then I was just a happy girl who looked forward to go to classes and cleaned my dorm everyday, and the only bad things I did was skipping breakfast.

I'm not that person anymore.

"Get the fuck out" I yelled and pointed at the door.

He walked up to me and put his hand under my left eye. His thumb went over the red mark. I wasn't scared. I'm over that too. I knew exactly how things went, and what I'd got myself into.

I took my hands up and pushed him away from me.

"Get the fuck out" I yelled.

A smirk came over his face. The same smirk he always got when I said, or did something that was ment to insult him or hurt him.

"Next time get the fuck out of my way when I'm punshing" he said.

I took my phone up from my pocket and threw it at him. He took a few steps back in pain.

He stared down on the phone before took it up from the floor and looked at it closely. It wasen't broken. Thank God. It would be the second one this month.

He smiled at it before he turned around and threw it as hard as he could in the wall.

"NIALL" I yelled.

The phone fell down on the floor with a broken screen. I noticed a little part of it fly over to the other side of the room.

The music in the house was loud. I could hear people screaming, trying the best they could to talk over the music.

Two girls walked into the bathroom.

Niall stared them down. "Get the fuck out" he said.

One of the girl said something quiet. I couldn't hear a shit off what she said. Not that I care.