chapter 11

We ended up having sex like 4 or 5 times yesterday. I didn't even know the human body could have so many orgasms in such a short time. We actually drove home, which well, went fine since it was no cars on the streets. We stumbled in the door 5am this morning, and I had to get up at 10pm.

"Caroline, are you hangover" Mr. Willster asked.

"Please don't ask" I smiled while I put the cold bottle with water in on my forehead.

"You know coke is the best way to cure hangover" he laughed and gave me a cold box of coke.

"Thank you" I said and drank it all at once, and started vomiting after.

"So Niall is back in town." Mr. Willster is a very curious man, but I don't blame him at all. The only thing I've talked to him about since I started working here is Niall.

"Yeah, he kinda just showed up and you know, love makes us blind"

"I'm not judging you, I just don't want him to hurt you" he was swiping dust off the old books.

"I promise you, he will hurt me, but I don't feel sorry for myself, neither should you" I helped him clean the books.

Mr. Willster smiled at me before he kept swiping down the line. I sat down infront of the fan, feeling sorry for myself because of the hangover.

"Caroline". Niall stormed in the door.

"Please don't yell" I said and closed my eyes while enjoying the wind from the fan.

"I met your mother at the store"

I opened my eyes and stared at him. 

"Okay" I said like a question-mark. 

"She told me how sorry she was because of what happend at her wedding, I was about to kill her but then she gave me money" Niall smiled.

"She was sorry? I don't have time for lies". My mother wasn't sorry, at all.

"At least she gave me free money" Niall sad and took up a bunch of dollars from his pocket and started counting them.

Mr. Willster walked over to us. He stared at Niall while he nodded his head. Niall looked weird at him. You could feel the awkwardness stream through the air.

"Can you two fucking stop" I said and stood up to find more coke.

Niall rolled his eyes when I walked past him.

"Tell me about your mother" Mr. Willster said.

"She's a bitch" Niall answerd.

Mr. Willster looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"And why is that" 

"She hates me" Niall sat down on the little stair that was infront of the front door.

"Oh darling we all do" Mr. Willster smiled a creepy smile. I could tell Niall felt uncomfortable and did not expect what he said at all.

"Yeah but she literally hates me" Niall said and fished up a package of cigarettes from his pocket. 

"Oh darling.." Mr. Willster started but I interrupted him.

"Shut up Ronald" I yelled and sat down beside Niall. 

Ronald is Mr. Willsters first name which I never use because his my boss, and he's old.

"I was gonna tell him not to smoke inside the store" Mr. Willster said.

Niall was about to light one cigarette but put it down in his pocket again. He took his left arm around my neck and my head fell down on his shoulder.