chapter 12

I walked up to Niall and threw my hands around his neck before I smashed my lips against his.

"Mm babe" Niall muttered under the kiss.

I took a few steps away from him and looked over at Gemma. She was staring weird at us. I rolled my eyes at her before Harry and Louis came beside me.

"Who drank all the vodca" Louis asked.

"Caroline did" Harry said.

"Sorry" I raised my hands.

"You know the time is not that much we should all go to a club or something" Gemma said and threw her hand around Harrys neck.

"Uhm we're like all underage except Louis" Harry said.

"Oh don't worry about that I'll get you all in" Gemma said.

"Well fine by me" Niall said and glanced over at me.

"Whatever" I said and struggled not to puke. 

"Then club it is" Louis yelled. 

Me, Louis and Harrys clothes was wet so we drove back to Harrys place and changed. I borrowed some clothes from Gemma. 

"We can't drive there" Louis said.

"We'll walk, is not long" Gemma said and started walking down the streets, and Niall started walking after her. 

I lifted my shoulder and we all started walking after them. 

Me, Louis and Harry walked in the back.

"Do your sister have a boyfriend or something" I asked Harry.

"Gemma's gay" Harry said and Louis bursted out in laughter.

"I'm totally kidding" Harry said.

I was hoping he wasn't. I hate being jealous. Yet I don't know why I am. They just met.

"Wait are you jealous" Harry asked.

"Off what" I could at least pretend..

"Uhm" Harry looked forward at Gemma and Niall who was laughing while smoking. 

"Oh God we all are gonna die because of the cigarettes"  Louis said and took one in his mouth.

"I'm pretty sure it's not the cigarette who's gonna kill us, but no I'm not jealous? Why the fuck would I be" I threw my hand around Harrys neck which was hard because he's so tall, and I'm so short.

"I have not known you for long but I can already tell you are the worst liar ever" Harry took his hand around my neck instead.

"I can tell you she is" Louis said and blew smoke at us.

"Shut up" I yelled and ran over to Niall and grabbed his hand.

"We're here" Gemme said and pointed at a big club-house. A lot of people were standing outside, and we could already hear the loud music.

"It's so many poeple here. How will we get in" Harry asked.

"I know my shit little brohter" Gemma said and ran over to the front of the door. I could see people getting mad at her for not standing in line. She talked to the security guy before she waved over at us. We walked over to her and she told us that we had to walk in the backdoor since we were underage. Which we did.

"This is sick" Harry yelled over the music.

"I haven't been in a club in forever" Louis said and ran over to some girls who was standing at a bar.

"Let me buy you a drink" Niall yelled in my ear.

I smiled at him before he took my hand. I grabbed Harrys hand and dragged him after me.