chapter 10

Niall sat right in front off me. I had no idea how to react, what to say, or what to do. Mostly I just wanted to run out. For some reason I got really angry when I saw him. I've gone around these last days and said I've missed him and so on, but when he shows up I just feel so angry. He just left me. It has only been a few days, but in my mind I thought I would never see him again, and that everything was over for good.

Harry just stood there, awkward. Hopefully he understood that it was Niall who stood in front of him.

"If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, and I promise you it fucking is. Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck? I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand. Never. Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own, new words. I can't fucking live without you, you know that. The scars are so deep that I can't even see them anymore, but who fucking gives a shit?" Niall said harsh.

"Aw that's cute" Harry said and smiled while he leaned against the kitchen sink.

"Styles shut up" I pointed at him while I stared at Niall. "Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours first" Niall said and walked a few steps closer to me.

"You were gonna fucking leave me here Niall. I have none, and you knew it" I yelled and walked a few steps away from him. I bumped into Harry who looked uncomfortable. 

"I didn't fucking leave. I'm standing right here" he was upset. "and it dosen't look like you are alone" he nodded his head at Harrys direction.

"He's a random guy who works at the fucking grocery store, which I met because I had to take a fucking pregnancy test by myself. I was desperate Niall. It should have been you who held around me the 3 fucking minutes I had to wait, not him, but you were gone. And oh my God I've missed you, but when I see you I just wan't to punch you than run out and never see you again" I had no breath left inside of me. I wanted him to feel guilty, and I hope he fucking did.

"You fucked my best friend Caroline. You broke my fucking heart. I had to leave. I didn't feel sorry for you one fucking second, and I still don't. I've been devastated. I'm tired of being what you want me to be. Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface. Don't know what you're expecting of me. Put under the pressure I'm walking in your shoes" he stared at me for a while without blinking once. " But I love you to fucking much to just let go. Everything we've been through. I found some polaroid pics, and I promise you those pictures fix scares and pain, and is golden worth"

"I've found them too" My voice got lower and my breath now wen't as normal.

"I gave you my keys so I knew you had a place to sleep" his voice got lower too. He walked a few steps closer too me while he switched side of his snapback. I didn't move.

I was really wondering where he had been the last days, but this was not the right time to ask.

"I'm so tired Niall, you have no idea. I don't think I can handle this anymore" I leaned forward and hit his body with my head. I could smell his fragrance immediately and it felt like I fell in love all over again. 

"Me too" he took his hands around me and rested his head on my head.

Nialls POV;

I took my hands around her. My eyes filled up with tears. Fuck, I never cry. I haven't done it a single time these last months, and it has been fucking amazing.

I'm so broken now that if I fucking build a swamp inside my eye it would still ran tears down my chin.

I stared at the tall, weird, curly guy who stood in front of me. I have never seen him before. Caroline have probably fucked him while I was gone, but like I care. It can't get worse than my best friend. But I forgive, because I love her, and I love Zayn. I've been staying at his place. He travelled to England a few days ago. I haven't talked to him. I just met him, gave him a hug and got the keys to his house.