chapter 6

Tomorrow is the last day at school before summer. For the first time I actually have a summer job. The last few weeks has been hell, but walking in to the little bookstore on the corner really brings me in to another world. At least thats what it feels like. 

I've avoied Niall the best I can. I've seen him a couple of times with Zayn. Since we go to the same school it's impossible to avoid him a 100%. Most  of the time I've been hanging out with Liam. He really makes me feel sp much better. He and Kali solved their problmes, but they're not together. They've descided that they will just stay friends for now.

"You can go home now if you wan't to" Mr. Willster said. 

"Oh no you can go. I'll close the store" I said nicely. It was so hot outside that the only thing I've done today is sit infront of a fan.

"I will go then. You know where the key is" He took his yellow sunhat on before he left the store. 

I went to the backroom and  took a bottle of water and threw over my head.

A customer came inside the store. A bell always rang when someone walked in and out. I found a towel before walking back in the store.

"Hey how can I help you...Fuck no". I said out loud. 

"Caroline behaive" 

It was my mother. 

"What do you wan't" I asked angry. 

Not a single piece of my body wanted to see her, or talk to her. 

"I haven't seen you in weeks. How are you? I had no idea you worked here. I love this store". 

"What do you want" I was hars, but I had too.

"Can we please talk" she seemed nice. Changed. But It's just because she want's to have me back under her control. 

"I have nothing to say to you" I crossed my arms. Water was dripping from my hair onto the floor.

"Oh yes I have. You had right mum. Niall is a fucking dick. You happy know?". 

She struggeld not to smile I could tell.

"I wan't you to come to my wedding next weekend" she said. 

"Wedding? Wait? You and Paul are getting married?" Fuck everything.

"Yes and I would really love to have my only daughter there".

"What about John" John was my 4 year older brother. I haven't seen him in ages, or talked to him. He moved to Seattle  a few years ago to escape away from my mothers kingdom.

"He said he would be there, and so should you".

"I don't believe you" I said. There was no way John would travell all those miles to go to my mothers wedding.

"Then you should show up and find out" she turned around about to walk out of the store when Liam stormed in.

"Oh my God it's so hot outside I think I'm melting away" he stop  and stared at us.

"Liam this is my mother" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Oh Mrs..."

"Call me Liz"

My mother hate being called Mrs.

"I will leave now. Nice to meet you Liam. Good bye Caroline".

I didn't say anything. But Liam waved and said good bye.

"That was rude" he said.

"Is'n it typical that she shows up out of now-where at a time like this" I walked to the backroom again to find more water which I could threw over my body.