chapter 5

(Sorry fot not posting any parts for weeks. I've had christmas break and all that. buuut im back now. Btw if you wanna like get an imagine of how their relationship is you should watch the music video to love the way you lie)!!!

You don't ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life. It dosen't matter whether someone is a relative, romantic interest, childhood friend or Niall Horan. You don't have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small. It's one thing if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries and continues to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go. They just need to. Even if you would take a bullet for them, since you love them. They still need to get far away. Far far away.

The fun part about it is that everytime he breaks your heart, or a friend talks shit behind yout back you still turn right around and walk straight back to them. They don't even need to apologize. You will just stand by their side, and take all the crap they cause you. Maybe they even know you'll come back so they won't even give a shit, because you're always there. No matter what.

I hate this. Him.

Having your heart broken feels terrible. Even if it has been broken for months, it still feels like shit watching a person, a person you love, walk out your door, when you know they won't return.

Maybe this is the time to move on? Make new friends. Or make friends, if you're in mine position. Maybe clear up with your mother, or just focusing on school and yourself. Letting bruses he caused fade away.

"Have you tried talking to her" I asked Liam.

"No. She won't answer my calls". He looked sad.

I felt sorry for him. This is probably my fault. Kali is a nice girl, and Liam is even nicer. They are ment to be...Why are we making out?

"Liam I can't do this" I fell down on my knees in tears. Yelling.

He just stared down at me. He cried too. How could my life be so fucked up?

Kali haven't been here since she ran out the door days ago. And no one have heard from here.

I ran into Alex yesterday. I told him about me and Niall walking our seperate ways. He just clapped. He's a dick.

How am I suppose to get through days without him?. You can't live with them, but you sure as hell can't live without them either.

He was mean. So bad. But so am I, aren't I?

Nialls POV;

I still remember when we first start hanging out. We went for a walk down by the river. She was anrgy about a school teacher giving her a B on her test. She was complaning. Telling me how great her story was. I just laughed at her cute anger for something so silly. This was the first time we kissed. I initiated it. She was so nervous. And I, I wanted her so fucking bad. To hold her hand, to feel her heart beat, to touch her lips with mine. I remember her body shaking. I looked her in the eyes and smiled. Smiled like a fucking idiot, but god I wanted her. I remember she asked me if I could do it again after, and I did it again. Then I took her hand, and we walked back in complete silence. It was a good day...no it was a perfect day.

But then again I told her what she wanted to hear, that it was my fault, but she still takes her ass and walkes out and pushed me away. I've at least tried.

I will admit I never thought I would find her sitting in bed, making out with that motherfucker. Maybe find her in bed, crying? . It's what my brain thought It would meet when I walked in there. I promised myself when I walked out of the room that it's the last time I lay my hands on Liam. I should probably keep the promise, for my own sake.