Work day 1

Hey guys I'm sooo close to 2k views so thank you everyone! I decided to celebrate it with a chapter. Here you go!!!
Hermione's POV
It is my first day of working at the shop today. It was only 7:00, so I made some breakfast for everyone. I made some chocolate chip pancakes. I got out some maple syrup and strawberry syrup. I made some chocolate and strawberry milk and put out the butter. I set the table and started to dance around to a old song I liked by the Beatles called twist and shout. As I'm singing it and dancing around I hear a chuckle behind me. "Morning" I hear the person, who I know now is George, says. "And good morning to you!" I say happily. "Pancakes? There chocolate chip" He and I go to the table to eat. "What's got you so happy today?" He asks. "It's just a good day!" I reply. We eat breakfast and talk till I hear a yawn behind me. "Good morning Fred!" I say. He kisses the top of my head like a husband would to his wife before sitting next to me. I could get used to that. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! BAD MIONE BAD! I go back to eating and Fred starts talking. "Are you sure you want to work with us Mia. It's not to late to back out." He says to me. "I'll be fine Fred. It will do me good to have a distraction." I put my dish in the sink and head off to my room to change. (If you forgot what her uniform looked like here it is)

 (If you forgot what her uniform looked like here it is)

I walked out of my room and waited for the boys to finish getting dressed

I walked out of my room and waited for the boys to finish getting dressed. When they came out Fred's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head and his jaw dropped. I smirked and said "Close your mouth. You'll catch flies." I stalked off, thankfully I put a charm on them that made them feel like sneakers, and went down to the shop. George came down after a minute or two and unlocked the store. Fred came down and went to the back room. I was going to make the potions but George said Fred could handle it and that I should just work the register till he needs me. George was going around the store selling things while I worked the register. I checked out a lot of people's items until I saw 2 people I recognised come in. "Dean! Seamus!" I called "Mione!" The said when they saw me. They came over and I hugged them. "I missed you guys so much! How are you!" "We're good Mione but we can't breathe!" Dean said. I laughed and let them go. "So who did the law set you up with?" Seamus asked. "Fred. How about you?" "Well... We kinda got each other" dean said motioning between Seamus and himself. "Oh I always KNEW you two would get together! I'm so happy for you guys!" I said hugging them again. "Well it was nice seeing you but we must get going." "Nice to see you guys too! And I better get an invite to your wedding!" I called to them "Only if we get one to yours!" Dean said. "Of course! See you soon I hope! Bye!" "Bye Mione!" They said before walking out the door. I continued working till it was 12:30. The store was finally empty so we locked it up and went upstairs to lunch. "Last one there has to cook!" George yelled before him and Fred started running up the stairs. I just appareted to the kitchen and waited for them. George ran in out of breath and looked at me weird. "You do know your a wizard right? You could just magic your way up here." Fred ran in and realized that he had to cook lunch. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked into the living room. I put on the radio and started to dance around. George came in and started to do weird dance moves with me. I started laughing and dancing with him. Fred came in later, still mad, and told us lunch was ready. I laughed and gave him a side hug and bumped my hip against his. "Come on. Foods gonna get cold soon." We ate some sandwiches and drank some butter beer. I cleaned all of the dishes with a quick spell and then we went back to the store. I was checking out a few people when someone came in front of me. "Mione is that you?" "Neville?" "Yah. Oh it's good to see you!" I gave him a big hug and he swung me around. "Eee! Neville!" He put me down and kissed my cheek. "So how are you and Luna! I haven't heard from you since the law was announced!" "We're fine. And sorry for not talking to you sooner. I was out on a mission for the aurors." "Well no matter. We are going out for a lunch tomorrow. You, Ginny, Luna and me." He chuckled and agreed. "Well I must get back to work but it was good seeing you. I can't wait till Sunday!" "Yep. See you then!" He walked back to who knows where and I went back to work. I helped a few more people and then we closed. I went upstairs and changed into my sweats.