Treat You Better (Romione)

Hermione and Draco are together, but she doen't really love him. She has a secret affair with Ron, and well... we'll see how this goes.

Ron's pov:
"I can't do this anymore!" She yelled packing her things, "This is wrong." There were tears in her ears.

I looked ar her from the bed, "But I love you Hermione." I told her slowly gerting up from the materess.

I walked up to her and pulled her into a tender kiss, she caved in fingers going through my red hair, she moaned as I bit her lip.

"Ron I can't..." She whipered pulling away, "I love you too. Merlin knows that's true. But I'm with Draco."

I grabed her, "Why do you go back to him, 'Mione?" I asked her, "He hurts you, cheats on you, he takes advantage of you." I reasoned.

She closes her eyes as I caress her soft face, she knew I was right, she knew she wanted to be here. She sighed pulling away, a flash of sadness covering her shining brown eyes, oh how I wish she was mine.

"I can treat you better, 'Mione." I told her, "Better then Draco f#*king Malfoy."

"Good bye Ron." She whipered kissing me hard, "I love you." She said before slipping out of my arms.

She picked up her bag and left the room, a sad smile on her teat stained face. I stared at her retreating figure, touching my lips, still hearing her vlice as if she never left. I wanted her so bad, craved to be with her night and day, desired her to be mine and only mine.

I heated up some leftover ham from dinner last night, sat on the couch and ate breakfast watching tv. I was at a loss in what to do, Harry has been telling that Malfoy beats her, Ginny also let it lip that he is geating on her with that hag Parkinson.

"How was I going to win her heart?" I thought over and over. This was driving me mad, mental! This woman was going to be the death of me...

[A Week Later]

Hermione's pov:
"I can treat you better." Ron's voice said into my mind, his caress still present on my sensitive skin.  My thoughts always travel to him,  I love him... I always have.

My thoughts were cut off by someone's voice, "Are you alright, love?" Asked Draco worringly, "You seem distracted."

"I am fine Draco." I replied shaking  my head, "I was just lost in thought." I add, he nodded not even asking what I thought of.

I flinched away when he caressed my cheek, "Are you sure you are alright?" He asked again looking me in the eyes, as ifhe could read me.

"I said I am fine." I told him with a kiss, "I just have a lot of things in my pate."

He took the exuse and left the subject a lone, then his lips were on mine traping me into a lustful kiss. I responded but not as much as I used to, this felt wrong to me his kisses were too forceful and very agressive. His hands on my skin made me flinch in fear. He didn't didn't notice this though, he pulled me closer thinking that I had the same enthusiasome as he did.

My thought went back to Ron, his kisses were so inviting, his touch that sent chills up my spine. I puched Draco away not feeling anything, not wanting to be here, not wanting to be his. He had that lustful glint in his stormy gray eyes, that hungry desire that drove him.

"Draco do you love me?" I asked searching his eyes, "Like really love me."

He just stared, "Of course I do, 'Mione." He answered, "What makes you think that I don't?" He asked peering at me questioningly.

I could tell he was lieing, he didn't look me in the eyes and he was wringing his fingers, he often did when he got nervious. Ginny was right, he cheated on me.

I took a step back from him as he advanced, that hungry look back, I backed up into the closet and closed the door locking it.

"Open this door Hernione." He demanded, "I know you want me." He taunted I can tell he was smirking.

I couldn't do anything, I was rooted to the spot. He was lieing to himself, Idid not want this, I didn't want him. Then a thought occurd to me.

I took out my wand, "expecto pertronum." I whipered seeing my otter appear, "Ron please come! Its Malfoy!" I said to the otter  whisking it out of the closet.

"Come out, come out Ms Granger." Draco called, "You can't hide from me forever." He taunted banging on the closet door.

I sighed, "Thank Merlin, this is a big closet!"  I thought, "Oh yes I can Draco! I can if I want to." I replied out loud.

I didn't hear a sound from the other side. After a few minutes she heard the front door open, a slam indicating someone had kick it hard, then... she heard a crack!

"Let her go Malfoy." Said Ron's voice, "Where is she?! Tell me where she is!" There was thud after his voice.

Draco was scoofing, "What's it you, Weasley?" He responded, "She is not yours. She chose me." He added, there must another crack.

"She may not be mine, but at least I don't treat her like trash unlike you." Said Ron I could tell he said this through gritted teeth, "You've been seeing Parkinson behind her back for two months!!" I could tell the anger was burning through his body by now.

I heard Draco laugh, "Yeah so. Its not like the mudblood noticed." Oh but I did you fucking ferret.

I heard a bang on the floor and knew Ron tackled Draco to the ground, by the sounds from the closet I could tell Ron was punching the blonde haired boy. Then I decided to walk out and stop it before Ron could kill him.

"RON!" I yelled making him look at me, "Stop, he's not worth killing." I said.

The red head walked to me, "Did he hurt you 'Mione?" He asked as he pulled me into his arms, "Because is he did.." I cut him off with a kiss on the lips.

"Just a little." I whipered, "Thank you for coming. I thought you wouldn't." He stared at me.

Our lips met into a seering kiss, I felt his need and desore through it as I let out the same emotions. Then he pulled away.

He was smilimg, "Let us get out out pc here." He said, "You have everthing?"

I nodded taking his hand. We appearated into the bedroom of his flat. I dropped the bag I was holding and kissed him again, his griparound my waist tightened as he pulled me closer. He deepened the kiss, his tongue entertining with mine.

He slipped off the dress I wearing, whild a haistly took off his shirt. He pushed me onto the bed never breaking the kiss. His lips were soft, the kisses tender filled with pent up desire.

"I love you Hermione." He whipered lipsmovong to my neck, "I love you so bloody much."

I moaned as he nipped on my weak spot, "I love you too Ron." I anwered before my thoughts evaided form my mind.

I slipped of his slacks, slipping my left up and down his calf, I grapsed his hair as he kissed down my body unhooking my bra. I loved this man like crazy, the way he made me feel!

What haplened next was something so beautiful, something so rewarding that pleasure shot through out my body. I kissed him passionately, show him how much I loved him.

We made love multiple times that night up until our bodies were all drawn out...

There you have it, a fanfic inspired by Shawn Mendes' new song, Treat You Better. A little bit of Romione love in here, sorry Draco but I love Ron more. What did you think about this?

Ww