True Friends (Emma×Bonnie×Reader)

This one shot is a special shout out to one of my best friends on this site hinny33!!! Who actually gave me the idea of doing this one shot. So I'll use a random name for the main character, but you are welcome to use your name if you like.

Third person's pov:
It was a warm spring day, the cool breeze hitting your face as you walked around the park, the sun shining a bright light along the tree covered path. You seemed to be in deep thought, with school just a week away and prom to worry about.

"Hey there Nicole!" A female vioce yelled, "Nice to see you around here." She adds.

It was Bonnie wearing a pair of neon green pants and a black shirt, she smiled as she saw you and you both shared a hug. You and Bonnie are the best of friends, you both grew up in the same nieghborhood for years, went to the same school and had the same classes together. For the past year you haven't really spoken to each other, because of all the school work and being busy with projects.

You  smiled, "Hey Bon. Just clearing my thoughts, is all." You responed as you broke from the hug.

"Yeah I get that feeling from time to time. So are you ready for sophtmore year?" She asked as you both walked some more.

"Well, I am excited to see our friends again. But I don't know about the classes." You both laughed.

You guessed everyone felt that way about going to school, some of your friends do go out of the country after all.

"Hey! Do you remeber Emma?" You nodded, Emma was one of our best friends. Both you and  Bonnie met her in elementary school, "I was just going out to meet up with her! Wanna come with?"

You laughed at her expression, "Sure! I haven't spoken to you since the last day of school last year." You replied excitedly.

"We're meeting up at Starbucks." Bonnie says, "She must be waiting, its just down the street."

You both run to the cafè, which was indeed just right across the park. It was a cosy vasinity, with comfy couch like chairs and small coffee tables, like a country style Starbucks. We saw a gril with bushy brown hair, and her usual curious eyes.

"Nicole! It feels like ages since I've seen you!" Emma exclaimed getting up from her seat to hug us, "And Bonnie how did you see her?"

Bonnie just smiled, "I saw her walking down the park across the street, we talked as we walked around some more before coming here. I invited her ove, since ya know we haven't really met up in so long." She explained to your older friend.

You sat down the mideum sized table and ordered some food and a drinks. As yourr orders arrived, you chatted away as you ate and drank, talking about the next school year and what all of you are looking forward too.

"So how are you and Dan coming along, Bon?" Emma asked as the younger girl blushed a light pink.

"We're doing great! He's an amazing boyfriend and we were childhodd friemds as well! Don't you remeber that Nicole?" She said.

Daniel Radcliffe one of your closest friends through childhood, he was always like an older brother to you he cared for you, Bonnie and Matthew so much, but you can see he likes  Bonnie. Than he asked her out last year!!!

"Of course I do! I always knew you guys would end up together one day, I'm happy you two are a couple." I told her and that was the truth.

Emma smiled, "You make each other happy and that is all that matters, Tom and I are well we're doing fine." Admits the older girl.

Tom Falton was an addition to our group of friends, he used to be a prick back in primary school and in elementary too! But he changed as you guys grew up, than he joined your group in 7th grade, you've been close ever since. Him and Emma have been dating for two years now.

"You know I've noticed Mat acting wierd around you lately." Siad Emma looking at me with a raised brow.

"Yeah well.... we met up over the spring break a few times and strolled around the park. Kinda strange what happened the last time we went for a walk together." I told them blushing a light pink.

Bonnie eyes grew wide, "Don't tell us that he... that you guys finally.." she uttered not finishing her sentence, "Merlin! Finally!" She erupted in sheer happiness and hugged you tightly.

You just laughed at her very girly reaction, which wasn't really like her. Emma joined in with our mini group hug, laughing with a spark a merriment in her eyes.

When we broke off you were laughing, "I am so happy for you!" Emma squeeled.

Bonnie grinned, "How long have you to been dating?" She asked as we sat back down.

You took a sip of your coffee, "Two months since the end of the school year." You replied, "He is such a gentleman."

They both smiled at your happy sigh, you were lucky to have friends like them, and that is how you always felt. They were always there for you, no matter what happen, they wpuld cheer you up, make you laugh, make you cry or do both.

You couldn't wait for the school year to start to see them again and this time you held your head high, a smile on your face and a clear mind as you went back home after a great afternoon with them.

What are true friends for?

A treat for you, hinny33!! Your wish has been granted, hope you will enjoy this one shot ☺.

You may request for one shots, I'll galdly put in ideas! Make a Celeb×Reader fic as a shout out to you guys!

Ww