Beautiful Soul (Donnie)

All you Donnie shippers out there!!! This is another fan fic of our most wanted on screen couple, this one shot takes place after the Deathly Hollows film was released.

Daniel's pov:
"Are you alright, Dan?" Asked Bonnie it has been 3 years since we started dating, "You seem distant lately." She added with a worried expression on her face.

She always seemed to know when something was wrong with me, "where would I be without this young woman." Honest to god, I would be lost without her, she is basically my everything.

"I'm fine, love." I replied with a smile, "I've just been thinking."

She looked at me curiously, "Thinking..." She trails off, "About what?" She asked.

"About us." I said but seeing her now axnious face made me add, "Not in that way. I'll never ever breaking up with you."

She smiled, "Then what about us were thinking about?"

I was palning to ask her to merry me, I asked her parents a month ago ans they were dlighted about it. Her dad he told me to treat her well, I told him the I always will no matrer what. We were at home right now having dinner, it was our third year aniverary.

"Have you ever thought about getting marrried?" I asked her, "Dreamed about your wedding."

She nods her head, "Of course. I think most girls deam about their own wedding." She rellied smiling, "I've always dreamed that the guy would be the greatest man in world, maybe not perfect but just enough."

"I guess I haven't really thought about it like that, us guys don't really think about those things much. That is unless we meet the perfect girl." The last bit was said with a small smile.

She looked down blushing, "Well no body's perfect. But I guess every guy looks for the right girl." She responds after a while.

"You know what I don't like your last name." I said getting her sudden attention.

She stared at me, "What?" She asked shocked, "What should it be then?" She questioned again.

I smiled standing, "How about..." I trailed off as she stood as well,  "Radcliffe." I fianlly said with a smirk as she looked at me stunned.

"W.. what?" She said unsurely.

Then she gasped as I kneeled down on one knee and presented the golden band that sat on a velvet box, "This day was and always will the best day of my life. The day we became a couple, the day you changed my life for the better."  I said looking in to teary brown eyes.

"Will you Ms Wright do the honor of becoming my wife?" I asked my anxity growing within me.

She had a huge smile on her beautiful face, her teary eyes glowing with strong emotion. Then she nodded showing her answer, I then slipped the ring around her finger, then locked eyes with her as she bent down to kiss me.

"I love you Dannie" She said pulling away, 'Yes I would love to become your wife!" I stood up and spun her around with a feeling of Happiness inside me.

I placed her down and kissed her again , "I love you too Bon." I whispered in her ear kissed the junktion just below it I heard her moan, "You don't know how much I want you right at this moment." This time I was staring right into her eyes.

She gave me a sly smile in return as she kissed my lips once again, but this time the kiss went on longer, filled with a welcomed passion and pent up desire. One of her hands tugged the hair on my nape causing me to groan, while her other hand cupped my cheeks frimly.