My Love (Hinny)

Have you ever felt the the need to have that special someone? A need so strong that you are bound to them by blood, their scent make you feel lust and an undeniable desire. A Harry Potter/Vampire one shot, a focus on your most wanted otp, Hinny. Bound by soul magic they are destined to be together, no one can break their love not even death itself. Love like no other...

P.S: Ginny is human in this one shot at first, a witch of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?" Asked the red head as she saw the figure approach her.

A pair of emerald eyes soon met her, "I am Harry James Potter." Said the young man his eyes suddenly truned dark almost black.

She was not afraid though, she did not flinch, nor did she back away from him. Ginny knew he was a vampire, yet she felt magic rediating through him, Wait did he say Potter? She knew of the Potters, they had a manor deep within the forest, she knew of the tragic story. The Potter coven fought with the Order and Dumbledore during the war, they had a son, their only son. when war raged between both light and drak the Potters faught valiantly. They did not last however, for someone had shot a poisoned arrow at them, intoxicated with werewolf venom, after their deaths an eleven year boy was left with his godfather who cared for him through the years.

"Your him aren't you?" She asked in shock at her revelation, "You are the man from the legend."

He nodded solomnly, then hung his head in sadness. Ginny couldn't explain what she had felt for this strange man, her heart ached for him, she wanted him to turn her. She wanted to take that pain away from him, her soul called to his... as if it knew who he was, his eyes suddenly met her's in lightning speed. The moment went by for her as if time had quickened, she was insantly in his arms, she stiffened for a moment by the sudden action, than relaxed as one of his cold hands caressed her back tenderly.

His lips grazed her's softly, "Who are you, my love?" He asked leaving light packs on her lips.
Her eyes closed at the welcomed feeling, "Ginny Weasley." Her voice was soft and viberent.

Her arms coiled around his neck, she pulled his lips back to hers... the kiss was warm, passionate and driven with lost love. Both had never known such affection, such suculent, sweet devotion. Their souls merged into one, they bound their magic until they were one. She moaned has his lips kissed her neck, he let out a lustful growl as he smelled her intoxicating scent, his fangs came out, then he relented. His eyes shot back to her own bright borwn ones.

"Are you sure you want this life, beloved?" Asked tightening his grip on her, "Do you want to live with me forever? Do you want to share this eternal life with me?"

She answered with a kiss of longing, "Yes I do." She whispered into his ear, "I want to be yours as you are mine." This was said in earnest and Harry growled kissng her once more.

Ginny felt his fangs penetrate her soft skin as he drank her blood, at first she flinched in pain but it soon changed into pleasure, her hands ravished in his black hair. Then she felt fangs grow in her mouth, her heart stopped and she got colder. She moaned in pure pleasure as he licked the scar to heal it, she soon found herself pinned to a tree, his lips on hers in a lust driven kiss, they both had passion and desire raging through them. What can you do? They are teenage vampires after all, those homones have their uses *winks cheekily*.