Chapter 35: The Key to Victory

[Companion Information

Name: Inari

Titles: The Feeder

Level: 3

Experience: 2/30

Age: Child

Race: Quad-Tailed Nature-Fox

Rank: E

Class: None

Specialization: None

Profession: Unemployed]

[Stats

Health: 20/40

Mana: 10/10

Stamina: 10/20

Mana Regen per minute: 10

Health Regen per hour: 40

Strength: 4.5

Vitality: 4

Endurance: 4

Dexterity: 1

Agility: 4

Intelligence: 2

Wisdom: 1

Perception: 4

Charisma: 1

Willpower: 3

Luck: 3

Aura: 5.5

Attack Rating: 12.5

Defense Rating: 2]

[Passives

Nature Affinity Level 1: Increased health and mana regeneration within jungles, forests, and sunny, warm, or moist environments. Increases damage against enemies of the Chaotic Affinity by 10%.]

Michael was laughing hysterically after reading the gigantic vixen's new title, before muttering "Seriously... I'm probably the only person in this whole damn world who would get that joke, ya know? Those 'Goddesses' must be really fucking bored; I'm surprised they didn't give me a 'Chronic Masterbator' title, or maybe they just consider that normal. Yeah, otherwise, ninety-percent of the male-Human population would be branded that way."

Then he pulled six, level-six, rank-G mana-cores out of his inventory. Each of them was from a 'Bengal Tiger,' and were a light-orange color.

Even after her transformation, Inari still acted like a hungry puppy, and whimpered in a surprisingly high-pitched voice, as she looked at the palm of Michael's hand. He smiled and said "Don't worry girl, these are for you." as he held his hand out to her.

The moment that she used her long, pink tongue to slurp up the beads, her body began glowing brightly. It made him wonder "Does being two ranks higher, make absorbing mana-cores easier?"

Once she had finished 'leveling-up,' he sighed and muttered "I guess it really is one point, per level, per rank..." As he chose to increase her Agility by three, he immediately noticed that the slightly sluggish and awkward fox, had started running and jumping around him excitedly.

When she stood on her hind-legs, she was actually a whole foot taller than Michael. Of course, that meant that she was only about two-meters long, since he was relatively short.

However, when she pounced into his arms, he was amazed at how incredibly light she was. For her size, Inari should have been at least four-hundred pounds, and that was just the base-line.

With her relatively high Strength, Endurance, and Vitality added into the mix, she would have been at least twice as heavy. Fortunately, Agility has a much larger effect on weight, than all three of those stats combined.