Getting Ready

Rose's POV:
Today is my baby sister's Bday and I'm currently getting ready to go see her before the party. What she doesn't know is that Justin and I planned a huge surprise party for her. Many of our close friend will be coming. As my make-up artist did my hair my phone rang. It's none other than JB.

Call Convo:
R- Hey, what's up? Everything going as we planned?!
J- Yea everything is set out, I was just about to come over, if that's cool?
R- Come over! And then we'll eventually go over to Marie's
J- Aight be there in 5.
End of Call Convo

After I was all dolled up I put on my outfit for the day.

Skip to the car ride:"So, you wanna call and wish Marie Happy Bday together?" I asked as Justin started driving

"So, you wanna call and wish Marie Happy Bday together?" I asked as Justin started driving. "Yea, lemme call her" Justin said as her started calling Marie, while putting it on speaker.

See the really weird thing about Justin and Marie's relationship is that they kinda have this best friend/boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. When he discovered us they just clicked from the start, they've always been SUPER over protective of each other and always flirt. I told them they should date but they never listen to me.

"Hello?" Marie's voice booked through the phone taking me out of my thoughts. I looked over at Justin and started counting down with my fingers as I mouthed 1..2..3 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" we both said while smiling. "Lmao, thanks guys and love you too" she said while chuckling. "What are you up to? We're heading at your place now" I said as Justin handed me his phone, so he could focus more on driving. "Cool, and just getting ready. Can we go out to eat...pretty please?" As I was about to answer Justin jumped in "Whatever you want baby girl" he said with a goofy grin.

Marie giggled and right then I knew that they were both flirting. I sat through the whole conversation, bored asf. "Alright see you guys soon" Marie ended the call. I looked over at Justin. "W-What?" He said still looking at the road. "Why don't you guys just date?! Yo dumb ass obviously loves her and we all know how she gets around you." I said looking annoyed. Justin laughed "Why you always saying that? ....Are you jealous?!" He said with a smirk.

"Fuck no, it's just stupid that you guys do that. It's obvious that you guys like each other, everyone says that even your beliebers. Ask her out tonight! Let that be apart of the surprise!" I said happily.
Justin looked taken back but soon started thinking "I will....do you really think she likes me tho?".

I looked at him with the "Really" face "Yes! Don't tell her I told you this but she even admitted she liked you but she doesn't think you feel the same way" I said as her he looked at me for a second "Help me plan how to tell her?" He asked. "Yay! We'll text at the restaurant. Hopefully she doesn't become suspicious." I said as we parked outside Marie's condo.
Justin nodded as he got out to hug Marie, I just waited in the back.

After a nice 5 minutes of hugging and cheek kissing, Justin opened the door for Marie. "What's up baby sis? You look cute BTW" I said. "Hungry! Where we going? And so do you love!" She said, smiling. "Let's go to chillies!". I said. Chillies is like my favorite restaurant.

Skip car ride:
As I started texting Justin our nachos and drinks came. Marie was so busy eating she didn't even see us.

Text Convo:
J- I was thinking of buying her a necklace, with our initials.
R- That's sweet, you should probably ask her at the dinner table, when we make our toast?
J- Yea did I mention a car too? She'll love it!
R- Damn J, you ain't playing.

After we finished it was time to head out, me and Justin convinced Marie to get ready for a party. I went back to place to get ready.

Marie is gonna come in a limo we ordered and make a carpet appearance

Marie is gonna come in a limo we ordered and make a carpet appearance. As for Justin and I will arrive together through the back.

Vote? Comment?
Follow us please.

R
😘