Party Time

Alright so this chapter is dedicated to @biebssxoxo for literally being our first supporter. Love you.💖

Song for this chapter is "Into You" by Ariana Grande.

Rose's POV:
As I exit the car along with Jay, we were crowded by papz. I stopped to take pics, with a couple fans as Justin went to set up some surprise he has for Marie. After awhile I went inside after saying "I love guys". While walking I bumped into someone "Omg, I'm so sor.." Before I could finish my sentence I heard a voice that I'd recognize anywhere "It's okay" my manager Scooter said as he chuckled. I laughed as I hugged him "Where's the birthday girl?" He said with a smile. "She's actually on her way. She has no clue what's going on!" I said with a goofy grin. Scooter just laughed and said "She'll love it" he said before walking off leaving me alone once again.

As I was thinking I was interrupted by screaming. I turned my head towards the direction it came from and saw my baby sis walking in, she looks so beautiful btw. It's so weird how fast we grew up, and I'm specifically proud of her, just because of how well she deals with the hate she gets...I mean I get hate too but not as much as her due to the "Relationship" she has with Justin.

"Hey babe, how ya feeling?" I asked hugging her. "I'm great, this is all so lit, I can't believe you guys went through all this for me!" She said smiling widely. I simply chuckled "It was Justin's idea to be honest, he thought you deserved it and....he likes you so..!" I said excitedly. Marie's face turned a dark red as she smiled "He doesn't, we are just friends....besides he wouldn't like a girl like me" She said a little disappointed. "You are so wrong! And a girl like you? Need I remind you who the fuck you are? You are so beautiful and you've came so far." I said as she hugged me "Thanks sis, you're right." "I know I am. Aren't I always?" I said as Marie playfully rolled her eyes while chuckling.

As Marie's back was turned, Jay came from behind and hugged her while kissing her cheek "You look beautiful, babe" he said. The look on Marie's face was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. She giggled before replying "Thanks Jay" she said turning to face him.

"Let's go somewhere?" Justin asked looking at her hopefully, not even a second passed before Marie nodded her head like crazy. I laughed as Justin pulled her away through the crowd as he secretly winked at me. I already know what that means, and I thought he'd wait but hey! Those to love birds at it now.

Justin's POV:
After walking away, I took Marie up to the VIP section where I had it specially decorated. "Woah, what's all this Jay?" Marie asked as she looked around fascinated by the scene in front of her. "There's something I've wanted to ask you for awhile now..." I said nervously. She looked at me cluelessly as I stood there admiring her features "Ever since I met you, I've always wanted to call you mine. So would you make me the happiest dude alive and be mine?" I asked while scratching the back of my head nervously. I don't know why I'm so nervous, it's just everything is prefect when she's around. "Of course I will!...I've actually liked you for awhile too....I just never thought you'd like a girl like me..." She said biting her lips, to say I was turned on was an understatement. "You are ..." I started as I stared at her "I'm what?" She asked looking at me.
"You're perfect to me" I said as I crashed my lips onto hers. She was surprised at first but kissed back after a second. It wasn't any kiss but a passionate kiss, that showed our love. I pulled her closer to me as I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck and held my cheek deepening the kiss. After minutes of making out we heard a "snap" sound and pulled away to see Rose taking pics of us while giggling. "Finally! I thought you hoes would never" she said shaking her head. Marie just giggled as I stood there and admired her again.

That very night was the best night of my life. It was the night Marie was officially mine, not anyone else but MINE.

After the party was over we headed home. I dropped Rose off of course and let's just say she was drunk asf. When we arrived home me and my baby went up to my room and watched a movie only to fall asleep, cuddling.

Vote? Comment?
Follow us please.

R
💖