Interviews

This isn't the song for the chapter but it is a hella good song I recommend being blessed.

Marie pov:

Today I had an interview on Ellen. It's the first leg for purpose tour and we came back to LA about a week ago. Since I've been back a lot of things has been happening with Rose. After my interview, I wanted to go over to Jason's to talk about it with him. I decided to wear something dressy but casual to the interview since I wanted to be comfortable.

* skips to the interview *

"well hello Marie" Ellen says as I sit down. "Hiya" I smile. "So how have you been"? She crossed her legs. "Pretty good I've been traveling and it's so nice" I say. "Purpose tour huh?" She looked at me I knew this was coming. "Speaking of purpose tour you and Justin Bieber ay" she laughs. "Don't put me on the spot here" I laugh. "Yea we've known each other for at least 11 to 10 years now he's an amazing guy I mean he's Justin Bieber who wouldn't say that he's super sweet and funny as hell" I blush. I hear a hole bunch of awe's in the audience I smile. "So are you too dating I mean it pretty much looks like it" she laughs. "We actually are Jay asked me out on a date and then boom it happened we just started to call each other babe and babygirl and shit and it felt normal and prefect" I laugh.
"Awww goals as the teenagers say" I burst into laughter. "In other news so what's you're opinion on stuff that's happening with you're sister"? I look at her "I mean every celeb deals with hate and mostly Rose gets it and it's harder for her because she doesn't know how to deal with it easily some people on the internet don't think we read the shit they say which sometimes we do" I speak. "Yea I understand that I totally agree. Also you are coming out with a new album is that right"? She asks. "Yes actually, its called Outlaws my two favorite songs on their are Scars of Beautiful and Overdose it has so much meaning but also a great beat" I say. "Is their gunna be any collabs"? She asked. "Yes I'm working with mostly Justin Bieber, Chris brown, Ariana Grande, and Valentine Xenni". ( which is played by Selena Gomez ). "It sounds great thank you for coming Marie" she smiled. "Anytime". After the interview I decide to go get some Starbucks and change my clothes before going to Jason's.

 After the interview I decide to go get some Starbucks and change my clothes before going to Jason's

As I headed of to Jason's I texted him.

Marie: aye I'm coming

Jason: k

I knocked on the door waiting for Jason to open it while a bunch of paps were taking photos. "Aye" he smiled. I walked in and sat down on the couch. "So I was thinking what about if you, me, Rose and Justin have like a little friendly getaway to get the shit off Rose's mind" I smiled. "That would be cool where do you have in mind"? He grabbed a water bottle and sat down. "Somewhere Rose just loves - oh the BAHAMAS"! I yelled while cutting myself off. He just laughed "she would for sure love that then it's settled should we do it on Justin's second leg" he asked. "Yea we'll plan more over text I gotta go I'm gunna head over to Rose's" I grabbed my stuff "say hi to my baby for me bye Marie"! He yelled as I left. I got into my car and headed over to Rose's as I notice some public new websites were saying "MARIE AND JASON MCCANN ?! Rose Oretgea sister sneaking behind her back to go hangout with her current boyfriend drama drama I say" I laughed "seriously uh she'll understand after me and Jason tell her the surprise" I locked my phone a drove off.

To be continued......

OH SHIT I smell drama do you think Rose will believe the news and get pissed off at Marie or understand and wait it out.

As they say drama drama drama .

Vote? Comment ?

M . xxx 💋