The Hate

Song for this chapter:

Kill em with Kindness by Selena Gomez.

"They don't know the half of what it takes to make it into this business." -Rose

Justin's POV:

Takes alot of guts to get up and still move when all that's being thrown towards you is hate. You would think I would be use to the hate but it's been getting to me lately. Not just hate towards me but towards Marie. I put all the blame on me because if it wasnt for me, she wouldn't be getting half the hate she's getting.

"Babe you okay?" Marie said as I sat there thinking before I go out to perform, "Yea, I'm good babe." "What are you thinking about? She asked worriedly. "Nothing, don't worry bout it" I said getting up and kissing her on her forhead. "If it's because of the hate, then stop, I'll be fine." She said pecking my lips then hugging me.

"1 MINUTE" Scooter said peeping into the room with a smile. Alright let's do this, I'm dedicating this show to my babygirl, "Love, you" I said walking through the door and onto the stage hearing the screams of my beautiful beliebers.

Rose's POV:

Well Jason's outta town, and Marie's on tour with Justin so it's just me. I sat on my bed scrolling through my twitter comments. I've been getting so much hate lately about the way I look and my voice. Thing is I play it off as if I don't care but it does affect me, their comments break me piece by piece everyday. It gets so hard that sometimes I just feel like ending it all but then I think of my baby sis. I didn't even notice I was crying until I saw the tear fall unto my screen. I continued to read through some comments on instagram.

Random @'s :

@BiebersGal: I seriously don't understand how Rose got discovered, my cat sounds better than her.

@GrandesBiebs: The fact that Rose is being nominated under the same category as Ariana really gets to me. She has no talent.

@MariesBabe: Rose doesn't have half the talent Marie does.

@BecksBiebs: Rose is just really Marie's shadow.

@MariesBieber: @ScooterBraun obviously messed up when signing Rose, she doesn't even have what it takes to make it into this business.

That one really got to me, the tears just kept on rolling down my cheeks. I don't understand what I did so wrong. I'm just trying to live my dreams. Maybe what they're saying is true, I mean why else would they keep telling me it over and over.

After thinking I dropped my phone and ran to the bathroom. "WHY DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO BE THIS WAY?! WHY DO THEY HATE ME?!" I screamed while looking for my razors. Yes I use to cut but then stopped after realizing what I'd done. When I finally found it, I starting making scuts into straight lines across my wrist. After I was finish I fell down against the wall...."Why?...Why?" I kept asking myself as I fell asleep. Hopefully I die.

Skip Rose falling asleep:

After cleaning my self uo and taking a shower. I scrolled through the channels on my TV until I found Ellen's show on. Ellem is probably my favourite person in the business, I love her and she cracks me up. While watching the show my phone went off. I opened it to see that I had many miss calls and messages. When I'm sad, I choose to lock myself in my house and ignre everyone.

20 miss calls from Marie along with 5 mesasages.

15 miss calls from Jay along with 6 messages.

25 miss calls from Jason along wiht 20 messages. I laughed at that one.

Then lastly 20 miss calls from Scooter along with 5 messages.

After replying to them, letting them know I was fine, I checked twitter to see that Scooter, Ariana, Marie and Justin replied back to a couple of my hate comments.

@ScooterBraun: To @MariesBieber I discover talent and only talent. Leave her alone. What would Justin and Marie think of this?

@ArianaGrande: To @GrandesBiebs Any fan of mine is a fan of Rose. She is talented and doesn't deserve hate. So stop babies and love you Rose.💖😘

@JustinBieber: Stop the hating, show more love. What you say can affect a person.

@MarieOretgea: Please leave my sis alone. She IS talented and has worked very hard for what she has.

@MariexxOrtegea: To @RosexxOretgea Love you bb.💋💖

I smiled at that. Many people don't understand that what they say online can affect someone. Hating on a person because of the position they are n is just stupid. All I'm doing is living my dream and what do I get in return...hate and death threats but reality is they don't know the half of what it takes to make it into this business.

-That's it and I'm just letting you guys know that leaving Justin because of all this drama is just pointless. The point is he's happy and we have no decision in who he chooses to date. We just gotta be there for him in the end when he needs us to lean on. He may be pushing us away but that doesn't mean we should leave because there will come a time when he reaches out to us. Just wait on it. :)💕

Look at him. Baby boy.

Vote? Comment?

Vote? Comment?

Love you. (R)