Car Crash

Hi! So this is basically about Harry (centric) I just love him so much and I can't stop. Well I hope you like it. BTW I really need prompts. Requests are available.. thanks.

---------------------

3rd person P.O.V

The boys had their break after a long schedule they had all month. Thet stayed on their apartment with seperate rooms. Niall and Louis is at the sofa playing FIFA. While Liam is on the phone scrolling on twitter to catch up what's trending. While Harry is at the toilet having a wee. Harry was done using the toilet and soon get out then " Haz, I'm hungry" Niall started to whine. "Well then, cook Nialler." Harry replied annoyed. "But I'm tired." "We all are Niall" Liam join. "Just cook Harry." Louis helping Niall. Harry then turn his way to the kitchen and mumbled something that the boys didn't hear. He then get the things he'll needed. "Can I help?" Liam suggested "Sure thing Liam, thanks.". The two cooked food peacefully. "Those two should know how to cook for them selves." Harry said pissed. Liam gave a small chuckle. "Yeah, well don't mind them Harry, their having the time of their lives." The two was done cooking then called the other two to join them. "Niall, go get some drinks." Liam ordered. "Take Lou with you" "No way, I'm staying here. You go get it." Louis complained. "I'll go!" Harry volunteered.

Liam's P.O.V

While Niall and Harry get some drinks at the shop we and louis fixed the table. Were wating here almost 30 minutes and the two didn't arrived yet so I started to get worried just then my phone rang. I saw that it was Nialler's number so I quickly answered it. "L-liam.." Niall cried. By that I knew something was wrong. "Ni, what happend? Where are you? Where's Harry?" I asked him in panicked just then Louis stood up beside me. "I don't know!" "Why do you mean you don't know?!" I heared sirens on the other line. "NIALL! WHAT THE FVCK HAPPEND?!" "We were just going tho the store Harry's driving then a eight wheeler truck came pass us then it blocked the car windows then the car just spin and there was a huge crash and I saw Harry's head bleeding totaly bleeding. The window beside him is totaly shuttered into pieces. And everything goes black." Niall explain and I just frozed there while Louis is trying to ask me what happend. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I-I think so. But Harry!" "Calm down were are you were driving to the hospital." Which hospital?" "Wait, can't talk to much further the paramedics are taking my phone away" 'sir. Please turn off your phone we have to check you for other injuries.' I heared one paramedics said "bye Liam, Ill just text you the location" by that the phone hang up.

---------------------

Cliffhanger!! I know it's a bit short but I'll do the part two soon. Thanks for reading please vote comment. And prompts and requests are available!! Thanks!!