The Boys thinks he's faking part II (Niall)

HARRY'S P.O.V

We're here at a coffee shop eating what food we want to eat. I was sitting besides Liam and Louis on the opposite of us. I feel bad for Niall, the fact that Liam and Louis didn't believe him kills me. What if he's really sick? What if he's puking now?! What if- my head is full of what ifs now.

"I'm worried about Niall." I stated. I saw Louis stopped chewing and placing his fork down. He took a napkin and wipe it over his mouth then, he looked at me.

"Seriously Haz, you're bringing this up again? We know he's okay. He only wants attention." Louis spoke. I felt guilt and anger rushed over my body.

"No he's not! he's not an attention seaker you know that Lou." I defended. I feel bad for Niall. I can't believe Louis for saying this shit words to Niall.

"I know that Harry. But he's fine, he's just acting." Lou replied. No! he's not! I want to argue back at Lou but Liam gave me a stern look, so I stop.

I have a bad feeling that I should get back to Niall. I'm freaking worried. I hope he's okay though.

NIALL'S P.O.V

Every passing time, I get sicker and sicker. I got up feeling nauseous as ever and also I manage to get a migraine. I took one step then a pain shot through my head.

"AHHHH!" I scream. Now, tears are running down my face. I wush someone was here. Someone to help me,who believes in me.

I felt a bile in my throath and by that I know what's about to come. I run to the toilet as fast as I can not caring about the pain in my head. I got to the toilet and quickly kneeld infront of the bowl and puke. This time I can't stop the tears running down my face. I kept puking my guts out.

"Niall?" I heard someone croaked out my name.

"NIALL!" the person screamed. I felt a hand rested on my back and whispering soothing words in my ear.

"It's okay Ni, I'm here. You're going to be fine. I'm not gonna leave you." With those words I felt safe. I figured it out that it was Harry. I know that he believes me, I know that. I was relieved.

"Harry?" I ask after I was done puking my guts out. I saw him flushed the toilet and knelt beside me.

"It's me Niall, you're going to be okay I promise." He promised and gave me a huge hug.

"NIALL! WHAT HAPPEND?!" The scream startle me and Harry. We look up to see who it was. It's the Louis and Liam.

"I'm sorry Niall. I should've believe in you. I'm such a dick for not believing you. Harry you were right." Louis apologist.

"No, Lou. It's okay. I understand. I'm fine now, nothing to worry about." I reassured them with a smile.

"No Ni. Let us make it up to you. Please?" Liam pleaded. I smiled.

"Okay, cuddle is fine with ne though." With my answer they all smiled.

We were laying in the bed cuddling. I felt so safe, secure.

"We would never ever not believe in you Niall." Louis stated which gave us all a laugh.

"We love you Ni." Harry stated and kissed my forehead.

"Our little Irish.." Liam snuggle on me. I smile before I sleep peacefuly.

two days after, Niall came back to normal.

-------------
What do you think guys?

was it good? I think it wad good though.

Please vote comment what you think.

oh and PROMPTS!! I need promts.

Thanks guys! love you all♡

》》》》