Camping trip gone bad (Continious of part II)

Hey guys... really sorry though.. well my phone got confiscated and my dad won't give it back.. YET! but, I manage to do some 'ninja moves' to update.. haha

I know last update it's a bit... you know... short... but as I promised... I'll update... and yeah hahaha let's find out what will happen to Harry...

And guys... prompts please.. thanks..

~zianourry

---------------------------------------------

LIAM'S P.O.V

"No, Harry you can do it. The ambulance is on their way. Please stay awake..." Niall cried.

"Y-yeah, Haz. Please stay awake, love." Louis now crying harshly. By that time I saw Harry's eyes grew heavier and heavier.

"HARRY FUCKING EDWARD STYLES!! If you shut those goddamn beautiful eyes I'll hurt you!!" By Louis' loud voice Harry manage to open his eyes... again.

"Yeah, Haz, that's it." I cooed. Just by then I heard sirens coming towards us.

~~~

I saw paramedics head their way to us and quickly put Harry on a strecher.

"Who wants to go with us? You know, there's only one available." One paramedics protested. I shot glances at the other two which send me a quick 'okay, you go' look.

"I will." And by that the paramedics smiled and helped me climb on the ambulance where Harry is located.

"What is his name sir?" A female paramedics asked.

"H-harry. Harry Styles" I manage to say, but I was getting really nervous due to the tubes they were injecting Harry.

"Okay sir, and you?" She asked again. I shrugged focusing more at Harry.

"Sir, excuse me sir, I know you're afraid and worried about your friend but I ashured you that we're doing our best to help him. And you really need to answer our questions to get more details, so again, I repeat, what's your name?" She explained, earning a little bit of guilt inside me.

"Liam, Liam Payne." I stayted. She smiled.

~~~

The long interview in the ambulance lasted. But, we're still on our way to our destination which is... the hostpital. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out recieving a text from Niall.

From: Niall

Hey Li, how are you and Haz? We're on our way... don't worry.. Lou's driving..

Niall. Xoxo

To: Liam

I sighed at relief that Niall is not driving while using his phone.

From: Liam

Good. Well I'm okay, but I don't know anything about Harry's condition.. I'll see you two at the hospital.. take care.

Liam. Xoxo

To: Niall

I chuckled a bit not knowing where that 'Xoxo' came from.

"Sir, we're losing him." By that I was panicking hearing those three words came out of his mouth. Tears start flowing down my cheeks.

"No, Harry! Please stay, we're nothing without you, One Direction is nothing without you, our lives are nothing without you. The fans, the fans will cry they- they kill themselves if you die (well I know that's not true... maybe.. but, I don't know let's just go on with it shall we) please... Harry stay." I was now on my feet standing infront of him.

"Sir, you need to give us space to save your friend. Please sit down." He ordered.

"No" I whispered sitting down. This can't be happening to my dearest friend... he can't die.. never.. just this is not better be happening... I hope.

-----------------------------------------------

Noooo!!! I don't want Harry to die in this chapter I want him to live!!!

Hahaha... guys I know some of you might... be broken hearted haha no just joking but I know all of you don't want to hear Harry Styles dying... haha so do I, but I promise he won't we'll just goin to find out in the next chapter...

Okay, I might add a person who is very very familiar to you all.. and I know that some of you will hate me for this but, I think it will be great for this fic... yeah..

That's it I'll continue this next time...soon I guess but, yeah...

Please send me prompts... thanks vote, and comment who you think is that person that I will join in this fic.. Love you..

~zianourry_h