Faint (Harry)

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Harry woke up feeling irritated. He didn't manage to sleep well last night due to the yelling next room where his other bandmates stayed drunk. Harry glances over the clock to see what time is it.

"Shit!" He cursed out loudly. He quickly got up which only cause him to feel lightheaded. He steady himself for a minute then made his way to the bathroom for a quick shower. Once he was done, he quickly put on some sweatpants, shirt and a pair of flip-flops. He made his way down stairs to meet the other lads.

LIAM'S P.O.V

We definitely had a wonderful time last night after winning 5 awards on awarding night. And for that, a nice shot would be an honor as a celebration. I think we stayed up pretty late last night--oops! I mean this morning. And now, I'm facing a BIG hangover.

As for Harry though, the curly lad didn't joined us. I don't know what's up to him, and I'm pretty worried about him. Usually, he'll be up for that kind of celebration. But I guess he's not in good terms.

I quickly got up, not minding the aching of my head. And changed into some comfortable clothes before going down.

As I got down, I saw Louis sipping a cup of tea while frowning. I guess I'm not the only one suffering from a hangover.

"Hey, Louis," I greeted. He turned his head towards me and just nod. Well. "Where's Niall?" I asked.

"I'm here!" I heard a shout from the--kitchen of course and quickly went there. I saw Niall eating some cereal while his foot is comfortably placed above the table.

"Niall!" I pointed. "Ew! Get your foot off the table!" He looked at me then quickly obeyed. Good. Now, where's the curly lad?

I was about to ask Niall when I heard a husky voice beside me.

"Hey." Harry greeted while scratching his head full of curls. He yawned then scratched his tummy. Cute.

"Hey Haz!" I greeted.

"Harreeeeey~" Niall cheered.

I looked at Harry. He seems kind a pale. He also got dark bags under his eyes. His lips isn't that redish anymore. And also he looks like he's about to sleep while standing.

"Hey, Haz. Still sleepy?" I asked while chuckling. He shook his head.

"'m tired." He mumbled. Sitting down next to Niall before stucking his head through the table.

~~

Heeey! I know that this UD is REALLY short. I'm really sorry though, but hey! I'm back! Thank you for those who read my story and continuously reading it. I really appreciate it. Sorry for being inactive for the couple of months. I was just really busy with my other wattpad account ( @Emshieeee ) and also from my schedule with alk this schools activities and stuffs. Thanks! Please wait for the continuation ;) God bless O:)