Faking sick - Harry/Niall

A/N: (***) IF YOU SEE THIS THAT MEANS TIME SKIPS. THANKS.

No one's P.O.V

It's been a rough day with the boys. They've already done 20 signings, 5 concerts, 17 photoshoots and more. They all gotten so exhausted and each one of them doesn't have the courage to do what management says. (a/n: fvck management!)

Harry wasn't the type of person who actually make excuses just to get off of something but this time his just not up for it, not that he's getting tired of the fans. No, never in his life that would happen. He consider each and every fan as his everything, from being there since x-factor days until where they are now. He really love the fans, it's just, he's getting tired of not getting enough sleep everyday, from not getting enough energy for doing things that were meant to be done. He's just tired, and he want that to end.

Harry sighed for like the millionth time of the day. It's literally 1:30 am in the morning, he can't sleep even though he's really tired as hell, it's like something's bugging his head. Getting two hours of sleep wasn't the best time ever, he already spent an hour and a half laying in bed doing nothing, not being able to sleep. He sometimes think that sometime he'll just collapse anytime sooner, the only reason he have only two hours to sleep 'cause instead of sleeping he would work out for freaking four hours, he knows that he's over working himself but he had to be fit for the fans. Sometime he's like a walking zombie in the tour bus for not sleeping in much needed sleep. The lads keep talking to him and explaining to him that if he continue this kind of routine every single day he'll get himself sick or collapse. But being stubborn headed Harry doesn't listen to every single lecture. He always says the same thing over and over, "I'll be fine." , "It's for the fans." And more excuses

He sighed, glancing at time once more. He still got an hour of sleep so why not. Tired as hell, I'm going to drowse any time so- he suddenly fell into his little slumber.

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry!" He was greeted by someone screaming the life out of them in his ear. "For god sakes Harry! This is the last time I'm warning you, or else..." He groaned. What time is it though? And who the fvck would that be? "What?" He mumbled against his pillow adjusting is face so he can breath. "Wake up! We have a lot of stuff that needs to be done right now!" The man who seems to be Louis grunted. Suddenly it all sunk back inside Harry's head. Shit load work is going to barge in the way. He stayed quiet, then something pop out of his head. "Sick! I need to fake sick!" His face lit up, but not where Louis can see. He needs to fake sick. "I don't feel good Lou," he croaked faking a weak voice. Louis' face soften, "are you okay?" Louis sat beside Harry's bed stroking to youngest lad's curly hair. "Feel like shit." He fake cough. "I... I'll go tell the others." He stood up. Harry took of his face from the pillow and glance at Louis while inhaling. "Thanks," the Louis shut the door quietly.

Louis' P.O.V

Sighing heading my way down stairs, I just can't get over the fact that Harry's sick. I feel poorly for the lad, yeah it's been quiet a hectic schedule all month so that explain it. I saw Liam sitting on the counter hands below his chin as I walk into the kitchen. He look up to my direction. "Where is he?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I sighed, again "He says he's sick." I explain. His facial expression soften. "is he okay? did you check his temperature?" Here we go again to the 'daddy direction' mode. "Liam, relax. Breath, let him rest first let's see what would happen later, okay?" "yeah, yeah. You're right."
Niall's P.O.V