Camping trip gone bad - (Harry)

No one's P.O.V.

The boys decided to go on a camping trip lately duee to their busy schedule. It was a relief to all of them that they had a 2 weeks break so they can be free to do what ever they want but not necisarily. They are all tired and all they want is to have a break and spend more time together even though they live in the same house.

"Hey guys, should we be getting ready by now? it's getting late actualy." Harry asked. All the boys are exited especially him ofcourse.

"Yeah, wait a sec. You should go ahead then." Liam answered back.
The curly boy nodded and start getting ready.

"Oh! I'm gonna pick the food!" Niall shouted.
They all chuckle knowing that Niall would always say that.

"Sure, anything you want."
The irish man cheered.

"Thanks!"

Liam's P.O.V

I headed up stairs to pack things up. I first go check on Harry and see that he is already finished and can also see the excitment in his eyes. I give him a quick smile and he also smiled back. I closed the door and headed to my room. I was picking which clothes to bring, it's quite hard 'coz I own lots of clothes. By the time I was done packing I close my bag and headed down stairs to see Niall at the fridge looking for food for us to bring.

"Everything okey there Ni?"

"Yeah *munch* *munch* all *munch* good!" he says before stuffing a handful of chips in his mouth.

Harry's P.O.V

I was done packing my things. I quickly headed down stairs to see the other lads.

"We ready guys?" I asked full of exitment.

"Not yet curly, but we're almost done." Liam protested. I knod knowing I'll be waiting.

"Done!" I heard someone shouted from the other corner of the house. I found out that it was Louis done packing his things.

"It seems like Ni, you're the only one who's not ready!" Louis laughs.

"What are you laughing at? It's realy hard to pick food if you're in my situation." Niall argued.

"Thankful I'm not!" Louis laugh.

"Shut up! Tommo!" Niall shouted angrily.

"ok ok, but you better start packing, if not we're lefting you behind. Mark my words." Louis' laugh dies down and gave Niall a warning. Niall stopped picking food and headed upstairs.

*car ride*

Liam's P.O.V

"Are we there yet?" Niall wined.

"Not yet, but almost." I protested.

"But I'm hungry Liaaaammm..."

"You're always hungry Ni"

"Well... I ..... ughhhh" Niall tried to argue but failed which gave me a small chuckle. I was driving on our destination, Louis beside me on the shotgun seat which quite busy on his phone over something while Harry and Niall is on the backseat Harry is sleeping and Niall is starting to doze off too. Louis turn the radio on which broke the silence.

" It's very windy in this place." Louis stated.

"Yeah, looks like we have to wear our jackets by the time we go out" I said. Louis give me a tired nod and gave his attention back to his phone. I was driving steady on the snowy road when an eightwheeler truck when past us that leaves our windshield block with snow. I started to loose control of the car and it started to spin.

"SHIT!" I cursed.

"Liam! What the-" is all I heard before everything went black.

I woke up feeling dizzy by the time I opened my eyes everything went back. "shit". I look over to my left to see Louis slight moving I tried to woke him up by shaking him gently when I felt a huge pain in my arm, it's covered with bruises and I know that this would probably end up with a cast but I didn't mind.

"Louis.. Lou.. wake up" I gently shooke him.

"Ugh, ouch!"

"Sorry, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I think so"

"I'll go check the others."

"mmmmh"

I got up and headed on the back of the van I saw Niall already awake.

"What happened?" He asked still abit off on the situation.

"We had a fucking car crash" Louis stated from the front.

"Oh"

"Wait here Ni, I'll go find Haz." I orderd him and he gave me a nod. I stood up and trying to find Harry. I hope his okey.

--------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!.. should I continue? Please vote and comment if you want me to continue... I hope you liked it! All the love! E