PAPERWEIGHT!!

disclaimer: as much as I wish, I am not JK Rowling. I don't own her characters or her books, but I do own Elanora and her plot line. Don't steal my ideas.

extended description:
       In Hogwarts, there had always been a rift between the Slytherins and the Gryffindors. A rift of hate, of putrid demise, avoiding each other as if each house were like skunks to the other. But the answer was easy to why — because he was back. Unutterably loyal Slytherins versus unutterably rebellious Gryffindors. There was a war coming, and both couldn't help to feel that they were the enemy.

       Fred Weasley was but of one Gryffindor who didn't seem different than the rest. With his partner in crime, his twin George, they conquered the entire school with their famous pranks, almost as if they didn't care. What was scary and tense didn't matter, but making it through school with a little fun was all that seemed to be a goal.

       This angered Slytherin Elanora Blanchard to the core. Famous for her bitch looks, Elanora was almost like every other person in her house, inexcusably blunt and quite honestly, a jerk. With her grudge against Fred and George Weasley, the amount of times she sees them and is forced to talk to them each and everyday continues to make her want to put a gun in her mouth and pull the trigger. Maybe it was jealously of their ability to let go, or them putting molasses in her shampoo, or just having to deal with what seems like everything that made her so angry every time she saw the unfettered twins.

       With the many questions and secrets piled up in an untidy stack that she didn't even know how to figure out, maybe it even surprised her. Being the only child in her family that wasn't sorted into Gryffindor, that sparked more questions, stacking onto her shoulders like an obnoxiously heavy backpack. Questions about her father that disappeared years ago. Questions about the mysterious death of her twin, Max. School isn't making figuring out answers any easier.

       But fate really seemed to slap her in the face one day when she falls for Fred Weasley. Actually, falls on him and realizes her true love for the red haired boy. To be fair, it was during a Quidditch match and she was being attacked by dementors.

       From there, nothing seems to be going right for Elanora. Maybe the answers she was looking for weren't what she was expecting. Maybe her life, or even the people in it, were more like paperweights than she could imagine.

snippet:

❝Weasley, your brain is probably as big as the snitch my team is going to catch.❞

❝In your dreams, Blanchard.❞

❝I can see right through your cover, Freddy-Boy. You're a bastard disguised as a terrible Quidditch player.❞

❝You should watch your profanities while playing the game, Elanora. Don't want those dirty words to distract your team.❞

playlist:
1| I hate you, I love you by gnash and Olivia O'Brien 2| Bonfire Heart by James Blunt 3| Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez 4| Just Like Fire by Pink 5| Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers feat Daya 6| I Lived by One Republic 7| Capsize by Frenship 8| Counting Stars by One Republic 9| Heathens by twenty one pilots 10| Underdog by Imagine Dragons 11| Radioactive by Imagine Dragons 12| Ride by twenty one pilots 13| How to Save a Life by The Fray 14| Never Say Never by The Fray 15|  Stone Cold by Demi Lovato 16| Unsteady by X Ambassadors 17| Bonfire by Felix Jaehn feat Alma 18| Let Me Love You by DJ Snake 19| So What by P!nk 20| Camouflage by Selena Gomez 21| Cold Water by Major Lazer 22| If I Lose Myself by OneRepublic 23| Can't Stop by OneRepublic 24| Life In Color by OneRepublic 25| Revival by Selena Gomez 26| All the Right Moves by OneRepublic 27| Roots by Imagine Dragons 28| Medicine by Daughter 29| soul on fire by third day 30| sick of losing soulmates by dodie

playlist: 1| I hate you, I love you by gnash and Olivia O'Brien 2| Bonfire Heart by James Blunt 3| Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez 4| Just Like Fire by Pink 5| Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers feat Daya 6| I Lived by One Republic 7| Cap...

Emma Roberts as Elanora Blanchard

—the paperweight girl—