| 04. JUDGING STARES AND SOUL SUCKING CREATURES

⋆♛❁❂—————————————❂❁♛⋆

Chapter Four; Judging Stares and Soul Sucking Creatures

"Hey Freddy! Hey Georgy!! How were your summers?!"

Elanora's voice echoed across the train station. She had no shame as she screamed at the top of her lungs to the very noticeable red head(s) quite a ways ahead of her. She pushed past the many staring muggles, and seemed very oblivious to the fact they were judging her greatly. The twin's footsteps grew faster and faster, their efforts to try to escape from Elanora not going unnoticed by her.

"Fred and George Weasley, slow down!" She yelled.

Their heights did not give her the bigger advantage. She wouldn't exactly call herself short, but surely she wasn't 6 foot 3 like they were.

And her wagon was slowing her down too, the disgusting burden of having to push a cart with a plentiful amount of school supplies. Her owl, by the name of Jeremy (everyone calls him Jer), sat perched in his cage, fast asleep. He seemed unaffected by Elanora's quick pace and unnecessary noise.

As Elanora approached the wall to where she needed to enter, she forgot her goal to find Fred and George and briefly looked around before going right in.

She was immediately greeted by the same whistle of the train, and the ruckus of the families sending their kids off to school, already anxious for the holidays. Elanora frowned. She had wished her mom came to see her children off, but her mom always seemed terrified of the wizard world.

But Elanora couldn't complain, since she had her two brothers, both of which were in their sixth and seventh years. Her other brothers had graduated long ago.

She followed the same routine as she had for the last 4 years, and was soon crawling through the train looking for Fred and George, with no luck. Elanora soon approached Harry, Ron, and Hermione's compartment, and sat down directly next to Harry. A man sat, snoozing quietly. She emptied down what she had bought at the trolley earlier, and Ron dug right in.

She pointed to the man.

"Who's he?" She asked.

"It says on his bag that he's Professor R.J. Lupin. " Hermione replied.

Her gaze lingered on him, or his coat, for a few more seconds, but soon was interrupted by Harry asking how her summer was.

"Not good—not bad. And yours?"

Only about two seconds had passed before Elanoras face had completely lit up, for she had finally realized what exactly had been going on with Harry over his summer. Of course, she had heard of it before, but even she could agree that sometimes, her memory was not the best. And before anyone could open her mouth, Elanora grinned and unexpectedly punched Harry in the shoulder.