| 03. STOLEN LITTLE SISTERS AND CLEANING OUT CLOSETS

⋆♛❁❂—————————————❂❁♛⋆

Chapter Three; Stolen Little Sisters and Cleaning Out Closets

ALTHOUGH Elanora did in fact refuse to say yes to the Gryffindors, she found herself being friendlier. It could've been out of loneliness, but she had begun to find Harry and Hermione to be better people than she imagined, even if it was still a little awkward after her explosion that day in the Gryffindor common room. That was to be expected, right?

But Fred and George still treated her the same. She loved it.

Elanora stepped outside, breathing in the fresh spring evening breeze. Being outside, hearing the birds chirping softly, the crickets just coming out to make their tune, and everything else made her calm. All of her paperweights fell off of her shoulders and she could finally be in peace. Her Slytherin robes swished around her legs as she walked to the hill, where a view of Hagrid's hut could be seen. She seated herself at the edge of it and stared at the setting sun. It was beautiful, almost an exact replica of a sunset you would see if you searched it up on Google. The bottom layer was orange, where the sun barely peeked out of the horizon. Pink topped it, the color tainted with a faint purple all to make a beautiful hue that was beautiful to even the most repulsive of creatures. Elanora took her sketchbook out of the leather bag she lugged around and flipped to a blank page. She sat there for a while, sketching the sunset and unknowingly mouthing the lyrics to a song she heard on the radio a long time ago. She didn't even hear the announcement coming from the school.

"All students are to return to their house dormitories at once. All teachers to the second floor corridor. Immediately."

Inside, where Elanora should be, chaos was unfolding. Harry and Ron watched as the teachers filed where instructed, all gasping when facing the wall. The Gryffindor boys couldn't see, for the teachers were blocking by the view.

Professor McGonagall was first to speak.

"As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message. Our worst fear has been realized. A student has been taken by the monster. Into the chamber itself."

All the teachers began to panic.

"I'm afraid we shall have to send the students home. I'm afraid...this is the end of Hogwarts."

Elanora, who still sat at the edge of the hill, completely oblivious to what was unfolding inside, had finally decided to head in. It was getting far too dark to see what she was doing. She pushed herself up and began trotting back into the school, towards the Slytherin dormitories. Every step closer, another paperweight stacked slowly on top of her shoulders once again. As she turned the corner, she ran into the twins.