-10-

Dallons face gets hot as he looks at me up and down. "Uh yeah..." He goes to move past me within the small space but I stop him before he can go past. At this point, we are very close together and I am feeling extremely weird. My hand grips onto his upper arm tightly as I stare up at him. I start to push him towards the shower, staring into his eyes as I follow his steps. We reach the shower and I move closer.

I am unbelievably close at this moment as I think 'Oh god, what a mess I could make.' I push him down into the what I'm guessing is shampoo, on the floor. "Aw, dude!" He groans as he gets up and feels the large patch now on his shirt and soaking through to his back. He looks at me with a red face and slowly takes off his shirt. It's my turn to suddenly stop laughing as I hold my shirt in my hands and look down at him.

"What, never seen nipples before?" He laughs as I look up at him again, shaking my head slightly and starting to laugh. "Nah man not at all, these are actually fake they got sown on when I was 3" He starts to laugh and I watch as he bends slightly.

"I'll go get those shirts" He says as he walks past me and goes towards his room. I walk behind him slightly, stopping in his doorway. I guess I must've been quiet because he looks slightly surprised when he turns to me.

"Oh, hey, here." He goes to give me the shirt but I just grab it and throw it to the floor. I then grab the other shirt and throw that to the floor as well all while getting very close to him. His legs hit the edge of his bed and I feel his chest hit mine as I lean over to his ear, my breath hot over it.

"Gotcha."