-24-

"Mm, Good boy." I groan as Dallon starts to bounce on top of me, just the way Daddy told him to.

"Is this... is this right... Daddy..?" Dallon breathes out after every bounce. "Yes baby, so right, keep going." I groan as Dallon bends down and starts biting and sucking at my neck. I breathe out as Dallon sits up again and rocks his hips forwards, making me moan out and grip onto Dallons hips tightly.

"Fuck Dal, do that again please" Dallon smiles slightly and rolls his hips again, watching as my eyes roll back. "Keep doing that"

Dallon keeps doing it, and doing it, watching as my face scrunches up. "Dallon..." I breathe out, looking up at Dallons face, flushed red, a drop of sweat running down his forehead. "Go."

My face scrunches up as I grab onto Dallons length and start to quickly pump, his hips rolling in the right spot.

"Brendon!" Dallon yells as his head falls back.

"Yes baby go, go"

Dallon moans out as I basically choke on air, both of us orgasming together. Dallon falls forward, face falling into a mix of sweat and cum.

"Wow baby boy, you're good at this." I chuckle as Dallon lifts off of me and falls to the other side of the bed.

I look over at Dallon and start to laugh. Dallon frowns with a small smile on his face. "What?" I look back over and continue to laugh. "Your... your face... it's..." I keep laughing, taking deep breathes in. "It's in your hair dude"

Dallon rolls his eyes and gets up and shakes his hair in my face. Both of us laughing, Dallon gets up and starts towards the bathroom. "What are you doin?" I ask, sitting up.

"Well the best idea now is to have a shower, no?" Dallon smiles as he continues to walk out of the room. I smirk and get up, quickly running upto Dallon, but Dallon starts to run at the same time, both of us racing towards the bathroom. Dallon gets to the bathroom first, but I get to the shower quicker, pulling Dallon back once he got to the door.

"Rude! I was gonna win! You cheated! You cheaterer!!" Dallon yells as he starts to laugh. "Cheaterer??" I repeat, giggling. "Mhmm" Dallon states as I turn on the water.
I shake my head and grab Dallons arm.

"Get in here."