First Time // BRAD

Please read A/N at the end, it's a kind of important. But for now, have fun reading this 😊✖

I love it when he calls me that, he always calls me that.

You and Brad were best friends, you guys were really close, like couples. You had some feelings for Brad but you guys were best friends. Brad and you were watching movies in your bedroom, but suddenly you feld really tired."Brad I'm tired" "Rest your head on my shoulder darling" Darling, I love it when he calls me that, he always calls me that. "I love that word Brad, I think I like you" You feel your cheeks getting red but then he smiles at you and looks deep in your (color of your eyes) eyes. And then he kissed you. You finally felt his soft lips on yours. You put your hand on his neck as he slowly pushes you down on the bed. "Are you sure you wanna do this, darling?" "Yes, b-but Brad" "Yes darling?" "I'm uh, you know" "A virgin?" "Y-yes, and I want you to be my first" you say to him and give him another kiss. Brad smiles trough the kiss. He slowly pulls your shirt off. "You're so beautyful Y/N, why are you still a virgin?" he asks while taking off his shirt. "I had waited for the right person" you say while running you fingers over his bare chest. "Well I'm glad to be your first darling" "Now shut up and kiss me" And so he did. He kissed you while one of his soft big hands reach your sweatpants and pull them down, throwing them on the ground where the shirts of both of you guys were. Your hands quickly cupped his face and kiss him, harder than before, slowly putting your tounge in his mouth. While your tounge swirls around his, your hands reach down for his jeans to take them off. After you took off his jeans, he takes off your bra and stares at your boobs, you quickly put your hands on them because you always thought they were too small. "Hey darling, don't do that, I like them, they're beautiful" "No they aren't" "Why not?" "Because they're too small" "No, please put your hands away, they're so  beautiful, I like them a lot" "Really?" "Yes" And as brad says that he slowly put your hands away and kissed you. After a couple of minutes, one of his big soft hands reach down to your panties and rubs you slowly trough them. "Ahh Brad" you moan. "Stop teasing" "Alright darling" As he says that he takes your panties off and threw them on the ground. He stares at you. "Fųčķ Y/N, so so pretty" "Stop Brad" you giggle. "But it's true" Brad says while he's still staring at your naked body and smile. "Now, it's my turn" you say with a naughty smile. Your hands reach down to his underwear and pull them down, you were shocked as you saw his big d!ck. "My gosh" you said a little bit too hard to yourself, because Brad heard it. "What's the matter darling? Are you sure you wanna do this?" Brad asks you very worried. "Yes, but 'it' is a little bit big, a-and I never had seen one in real life, so uhm" you say while you feeling your cheeks getting red. "I promise, I won't hurt you, I stop if you're in pain" You nod and Brad gives your cheek little kisses. "Does it hurt?" "Only in the beginning darling, but remember, I won't hurt you, I stop if you're in pain" "Do you got 'protection'?" "Yes, I always have one with me" As Brad put the on condom, he slowly push me on the bed and places himself above me. "Ready darling?" "Y-yes Brad" "Wait, hold my hand and squeeze in it if you're in pain, ok?" You nod and give him a little smile. "I love you darling" "I love you too Brad" And as you finish your sentence he pushes himself in and out you in a slow pace. Brad places his head next to your neck. You feel a lot of pain and want to squeeze Brads' hand, but you want this, you want him. You try to hold back your tears but they already come out the corners of your eyes. Brad notices and pulls himself out of you. "Hey, why didn't you squeeze my hand darling?" Brad says while wiping your tears away. "I want this Brad, please, continue" "No, i won't continue while you're in pain darling" "Brad, please, continue" "Ok then" You smile and kiss him as he pushes himself in you. "Go a little bit faster" And so he did. You slowly feel the pain turning into a really nice feeling. "Brad, it doesn't hurt anymore" "You like this?" You nod. Brad smiles and kiss your neck, sucking on the skin. "Oh my gosh Brad" "Found it" Brad smirks. "Now everyone can see that you're mine darling" "Who said I'm yours?" "Y/N, you want to be mine, please?" "Yes Brad" you say with a big smile and kiss him. "Go faster Brad" As Brad started to thrusthing in and out of you in a quick pace, you feel the nice feeling building up in your belly. "D-deeper, love" you wisper in his ear. You feel how Brad completely fills you. "Fųčķ Y/N, you're so tight" "Brad I love you so freakin' much" "Love you too babe" "Ahh fųčķ Brad, please f-faster" you moan. Then Brad hits your G-spot and you clench your walls around him, making Brad moan. "Fųčķ babe" Brad moans. You wrap your legs around his waist while Brad starts to thrusting in and out of you, harder than before. "F-fųčķ Brad" "Are you close darling?" "Are you?" "Y-yes, ahh fųčķ" "Me too, let's come together" you say in his ear. Brad smirks. Loud moans fill the room. "B-brad, I-I'm gonna-" "NO, hold it in" "Scream my name, so everyone knows  that you're mine" Brad says while thrusting harder. "Ahh Brad" "Harder darling" "BRAD" "One more time, but, scream really hard, so your neighbours can hear it" Brad says while he's fu*king you so hard, it makes you scream his name. "AHH FŲČĶ BRAD" you scream while Brad screams your name. Brad smirks and he takes off the condom. You wait until Brad comes back. When he's back you hug him and give him a kiss.
"I love you Y/N" "I love you too Brad" "Goodnight darling" "Goodnight Brad"

✖❌✖❌✖❌✖❌✖❌✖❌✖❌✖

A/N
Hey guys!
So here's the first chapter, I hope you guys like it. Please let me know if I wrote some (or a lot) words wrong, because that would help me a lot. 😊
Wich member is next?? Let me know 😊⬇⬇⬇

I love you guys,
Xx me 🍕💕