Weak knees and apologies // BRAD

‘Just get the fuck out of my room Brad!’ You screamed, your face flushing a deep shade of pink, your heart was pounding and you felt sick to your stomach.

‘I’m not leaving until this is sorted Jaz’

His voice was frustratingly calm, which only enhanced your anger towards him.

‘You can’t just kiss someone and expect me to forgive you. We’ve been together for almost 2 years now and you go and do this, for fucks sake!’

You could feel your eyes welling up as your anger shook through you.

‘I know, and I told you it didn’t mean anything. It was a stupid drunken mistake.’ He enunciated the last three words as if you hadn’t understood him. His eyes bore into yours as he contorted his mouth.

“Don’t fucking patronise me, you dick.” You spat at him.

A tense silence fell upon the room.

‘I don’t know what else I can say.’ His voice was quiet now, as he furrowed his brow and dropped his eyes to the floor.

‘Just… LEAVE.’ You pushed your hands firmly against his chest towards the door.

Suddenly you found yourself pressed up against him, his hands clawing madly up your back as his tongue forced its way into your mouth. Your head was spinning; you didn’t know how you ended up here. You were still furious at him, but you couldn’t control yourself. Tugging hastily at his t-shirt, you hauled it over his head, with him removing yours immediately after. He walked your body back to the bed and pushed you roughly on to it, straddling his knees either side of your waist. Crashing his lips on to yours. Purposely, you bit down hard on his bottom lip, causing him to suck in breath sharply.

‘I’m still fucking mad at you.’ You hissed, wrapping your legs around his waist and drawing his body into yours.

He flicked his hot tongue along your jaw before planting wet kisses down your neck, nipping the skin as he went causing moans to escape from your lips.

‘I know.’ He murmured into your skin. ‘But you know I’m yours.’

He continued making his way down, tugging eagerly at the band of your jeans. You exhaled deeply as he pulled them past your feet; the cool air abruptly meeting the aching area between your legs. You tangled your fingers through his dark curls as his hot breath tickled the insides of your thighs. He yanked the crotch of your underwear to the side and began flicking his tongue fiercely across you. You dug your fingers into his scalp as he briskly introduced two fingers into you, catching you off guard.

‘Fuck Brad’ you moaned, wrapping your legs around his neck. His other hand slid up your body as he clumsily began massaging your breasts.  ‘Now you’d better hurry up and fuck me, or we can forget about you being forgiven.’ you teased, your anger slowly beginning to subside as you succumbed to his skilful touch.

He kissed his way back up my body until his face levelled with your own.

‘Well, if that’s an order…’ he smirked, unzipping his trousers frantically.

Kicking his boxers to the floor, he drove himself into you without warning. You screamed as you lost your breath; his urgent thrusts giving you no time to adjust yourself. You moaned uncontrollably as he fucked you relentlessly. Dragging my fingers down your back, you pulled his hot body into your own; antagonising the soft skin of his shoulder with your mouth, leaving purple bruises on his olive skin.

‘Fuck Jaz’ he groaned in pain as you continued to nip at the discomforted skin.

You didn’t care; he deserved it. He deserved it for kissing someone else.

‘Harder.’ You begged, clinging on desperately to his neck.

He obeyed your needs; flinging your legs behind his shoulders, allowing him to thrust deeper than before. You tightened your hands around his biceps that were either side of you as you felt yourself coming close.

“Are you gunna come for me baby?” he crushed your knees into your chest as he brought his clammy body close to yours, purring into your ear and smirking at you.

You moaned in response, digging your nails into his delicate skin as he pushed you over the edge.

He continued thrusting as you rode your orgasm out; powerful waves of intense pleasure surging through your body right to the tips of your curled toes. Letting your legs fall either side of him, he quickly pulled out; a mixture of profanities escaping his lips as he spilled his hot liquid across your stomach. He rolled to your side and onto his back; our chests rising and falling rapidly.

Cleaning yourself up, you put a baggy t-shirt of his on and crawled back onto the bed. Brad lay his arm out for you to rest my head on as you curled yourself into him.

“I really am sorry.” He spoke, twirling a strand of your hair with his finger and he leant down to lightly press his lips against yours.

His voice was soft and sincere, and you knew that he really was.

“I know” you sighed, tracing circles on his bare torso with the tips of your fingers.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in close to his warm chest. Burying your head into the crook of his neck, both lay there exhausted in a comfortable silence until you fell asleep.