Not All Of Me Is Small // Brad

You smile as you watch Brad try to reach the top shelf in your kitchen. He’s on his tip-toes, stretching his arm all the way, but his fingers still can’t quite reach the bag of flour you need for the cake you want to make.

“Need a stool?” you ask, leaning against the counter.

Brad grunts grudgingly and shakes his head. “No. I got it.”

“You sure?” You raise your eyebrows. “You look like you’re having some trouble, there.”

“I’m fine,” he says, not willing to give up quite yet.

“Okay … I know short people don’t like to admit when they can’t reach something, but …”

Brad looked over his shoulder and glares.

You smile innocently. “I mean, I’m not the tallest person, either. But, at least I know when to admit when I’m too short.”

“I’m not too short,” he grumbles with a sigh. He goes down onto his flat feet and looks at you. “I’m taller than you, Y/N, remember?”

“Only by like two inches!” You laugh softly. “Brad, babe, it’s okay to admit that you’re short.” You move closer, putting a hand on his shoulder in mock comfort. “Not everyone can be tall.”

Brad’s eyes narrow, but a hint of mischief glimmer in them. “Is that so?”

You nod, running your hand down his arm until you get to his hand. You take it, intertwining your fingers with his. “Some people are tall, others are short and small. You’re just a small boy, Brad.”

Brad bites his lip. He grabs your waist and pulls you close to him suddenly. “Not all of me is small.”

You inhale deeply, making eye connection with him. You see him smirk and feel his hands moves towards your ass. “Yeah?” you whisper. “Prove it.”

In one swift motion, Brad picks you up bridal style and carries you to the living room, not saying anything. He places you onto the couch, crawling over you with hungry eyes. “I’m not that small.”

You grin up at him and reach down to undo his jeans. “We’ll see.”

Although you and Brad have had sex before, and you clearly know his member isn’t small, you can’t help but continue with the teasing. Especially after you notice how tight his pants have gotten in the past few minutes.

Brad lowers his head and kisses your neck, his curls tickling your jaw and cheek. You fumble with his jeans, pulling them down as far as you can before bringing your hands up to his head. You tangle them in his head of hair and lean your head back, exposing more of your neck for him to kiss. He sucks on the soft skin and you grunt in the back of your throat.

You pull his face up to yours and kiss his lips hard. Brad makes a soft noise at the sudden kiss, but takes no time to kiss back with passion and lust. Hands roam around each other’s bodies, and soon, almost all the clothes are on the floor. All that’s left are your panties and Brad’s boxers.

He lowers his hips, grinding against your wet underwear. You groan, biting down on his lip. He moans and grinds again, this time harder.

“Brad,” you whisper, breaking free of the kiss. “You’re stalling?”

“Stalling?” he murmurs, kissing the corner of your lip. “For what?”

You smile. “For you to show me that not all of you is small.”

His eyes darken, as if he had forgotten how this all started. He grunts and looks down at your panties. “Hips up.”

You do as he says, and he pulls your underwear off quickly before working on his own. It’s a bit awkward, considering he’s on his knees, over you, on a smallish couch. But, he manages to get his boxers off, and your eyes dart down to his cock. You press your lips together and bite the inside of your cheek.

“Not so small, huh?” Brad taunts, reaching down to his jeans to pull a condom out from the pocket.

“Always come prepared, don’t you?” you say with a smirk, though you’re relieved he has one—yours are all the way in the bathroom, and you don’t want to kill the mood by having to go get one.

He nods as he rolls it on. “Never know when you and I are gonna need one.”

You nod slowly, and gasp when he thrusts in. Brad groans, rocking his hips forward as he eases himself in fully. You moan deep in your throat, throwing your head back against the couch cushions.

“Fuck,” Brad says as he starts to thrust in and out, slow at first, then gradually getting faster and harder. Your moans increase in volume, and Brad’s swears fill the air. You clench your fists, groaning in pleasure.

“Oh god,” you hiss. “Oh, Brad, yes.”

He moans loudly, thrusting in quick and hard. A noise in the middle of a moan and a scream escapes your mouth.

“Fucking hell, Y/N,” Brad whispers. “God, I’m so close.”

You grunt, not trusting your voice at the moment.

You both reach your highs a few minutes later, and collapse on the couch together in a heap of sweaty limbs tangled together.

“So,” Brad mutters, brushing stay hair out of your face. He’s breathing deeply, and sweat is beaded on his forehead. “I’m not that small, am I?”

“No,” you reply, trying to catch your breath. “No, you’re the perfect size.”