Get caught by your child // James

It was movie night in the McVey household. You and James were cuddling on the couch while your 5 year old son Thomas sat on his little couch in front. As the credits rolled, Thomas was already asleep.

“I’ll put him to sleep” James offers, getting up and stretching. He gently picks up his son and walks up the stairs. You were feeling frisky tonight. You and James hadn’t been able to have sex in 2 weeks because Thomas was going through his ‘there’s monsters in my room’ phase, but tonight was the night you would finally be able to get some time alone. You quickly turned off the movie and the TV and raced up the stairs. You changed into some sexy lingerie and laid on the bed, waiting for James’ return. You hear quite footsteps coming towards the bedroom. James slowly opens the door and stares at you, biting his lip.

“Good idea Y/N” he says, closing the door and walking towards you. Your lips connect as he gets on top of you. Your hands automatically get tangled in his hair. His hands go to your bra, unhooking it and massaging them. He moves his lips from yours and starts to suck and nip at your neck. You gasp and move your body up. He runs on of his fingers down over your stomach until he reaches the fabric of your panties. He pulls your G-string to the side and starts to lightly stroke your clit, teasing you.

“James” you breathe, as you buck your hips up.

“You like that don’t you?” he mutters in your ear. His hot breath sends chills down your spine. He quickly enters a finger inside you and starts to pump in and out.

“James” you moan quietly. He smirks at you. Out of nowhere you hear a small knock on the door. You turn your head to the direction of the door to see Thomas standing in the door way.

“Fuck” you mumble, as you quickly grab a blanket and wrap it around.

“What’s wrong Thomas? You should be in bed” you say, as you walk towards your son and kneel down.

"I had a bad dream” he replies, burring his small head into your chest.

“Shhhh. It’s ok Thomas. You can sleep in mummy and daddy’s bed, ok?” He looks at you and nods. You pick him up and place him in the middle of the large bed, tucking him in. You feel arms wrap around your waist.

“I’ll be back. I just got to take care of this” James says sheepishly. You turn to look at him and give him a hug

“I’m sorry sweetie” you whisper in his ear. He kisses you on the cheek and walks out of the room. You put on your pyjamas in the walk in wardrobe and come out and lay down next to your son, who is already asleep.

“Good night Thomas” you say, kissing his forehead.       

○○○

A/N

Do you guys like this books so far?