Honeymoon // Brad

You and brad where on your way to your honeymoon in paris through plane and you couldn’t be more excited. brad had a private flight organized and you were more than suprised to say the least.

"BRAD. you did not need to do this!" you said in an excited tone.

"Only the best for my beautiful wife" he said sweetly kissing you.

"This is crazy, i cant believe we're actually married" you said breathless.

"I know, howd i get so lucky" he said now looking into your eyes holding both of your hands in his.

"I should be asking you that" you said smiling slightly laughing.

"Were going to paris, holy shit" you said when it really hit you.

"Yes babygirl, yes we are. now come on, lets get on the plane." he said pulling you onto the plane finding your first class styled seats, the two of you fitting in one big comfy seat. With a closing curtain for privacy and whatnot. you sat next to brad and cuddled next to brad before the flight started and stayed there in content.

Soon the flight started and brad and yourself started to watch a movie together, after maybe two movies you fell asleep in brads arms making him smile down at you and tucking your hair behind your ear. You were asleep for about a half hour before brad began to hear muffled moans leave your lips, causing him to wonder a bit. he tried to not let his mind wander to sexual thoughts because the two of you were in fact on an airplane and its not the most sane thing to do right now. He heard his name escape your lips a few times, and he was trying really hard to control himself from getting turned on in that moment. as time went on you got more and more into your dream and began lightly pressing your hips to his thigh.

"Oh fuck, i cant do this" brad mumbled running his hands up and down your side.

He began to kiss your jaw leading down to the base of your neck until your eyes fluttered open humming in appreciation. he smirked down at you kissing your shoulder driving you crazy making you run your hands up and down his back.

"Was my princess having a naughty dream?" he said in your ear turning you on more than you were already turned on.

"Mmhh," you said playing with his hair.

"Would you like to tell me about this dream, hm?" he said as slow as possible.

"Well, you were there, and you eat me out right on the plane and then you taught me how to ride you and you made my body feel amazing" you said getting lost in thought.

"You know baby, I can make that dream an actual memory" he said before kissing you deeply on the lips.

"Mmmh, please Brad" you whined.

He started of just simply making out with you on top of him, some grinding involved but more kissing and touching than grinding. He slid his hands underneath your shirt pulling it over the top of your head exposing you in your bra to him. He ran his fingers over your stomach and your bra straps pulling your bra off, automatically attaching his lips to your chest teasing you to no end.

"Shit, brad don’t tease me" you said pulling his hair.

"Shh, princess be patient." he chuckled leading his hands down to your sweatpants pulling them down and feeling you through your underwear.

"Baby you’re so wet" he said in your ear while playing with your clit. He pulled your underwear fully off and you stopped for a second.

"Now something isnt right here bradley" you teased running your hands underneath his shirt pulling it off of his body causing him to laugh a little at your comment. he unbuckled his jeans and pulled them off semi relieving his bulge.

"There we go" you giggled pulling him in to kiss you.

"Okay babygirl I want you to sit on my face" you looked at him weird for a second.

"Really" you asked already straddling his stomach.

"Yes baby please, it'd be so hot" he said with his hands having a firm grsp on your ass. you moved your hips right over his face before he attatched his lips to you where you needed him most. the more he got into it the more his name left your mouth as you began to rock your hips a bit.

"Shit brad I'm coming” you moaned.

"Yes baby, cum all over my face" he said into your core making you crash into such an intense orgasm you didnt know what was happening.

"Holy shit" you said breathless.

"That was fucking hot" brad said whiping his face.

"Now are you gonna be a good girl and ride me princess?" he said sitting up and taking his underwear off and grabbed a condom.

"Mhhm maybe" you teased taking the condom from his hands.

You pumped his cock a few times before sliding on the condom hearing him groan from the simple pleasures of your hand. you stood up and began to straddle his waist teasing yourself with his tip.

"Please baby dont tease me, I need you so bad" he moaned in your ear.

You slid your self on him making yourself moan a little, from the new introduced angle.

"Yes, just like that babygirl" he said encouraging you to keep going. you ground your hips into him multiple times earning groans from both you and brad.

"Fuuckkk, baby im so fucking close" he said in your ear.

You rode out both of your orgasms and was in pure bliss. You sat down next to him and took a breath trying to catch your breath.

"That was, just. wow, holy fuck" you said with no words.

"Was it what you dreamt it to be babe?" he said cuddling you.

"Way fucking better" you said still dumbfounded.

"By the way that so doesn't count as honey moon sex my darling" he said sweetly kissing your cheek.

You had a blanket over the two of you as you were interrupted by the stewardess.

"Hi- oh I didnt mean to- just the plane is landing now and I thought I'd let the two of you know" she said quickly before leaving.

You and brad looked at each other in silence before bursting out laughing leaning into him.

"That was so embarrassing" you laughed.

"Eh she’ll get over it" Brad laughed starting to put clothes back on.