Your First Show // Bradley

You and brad have been dating for a while but you haven’t exactly had sex yet and you wanted it and you knew he did too but you didn’t really know how to go about it because you wanted it to mean something to both of you. You also didn’t want it to be overplanned, you wanted a ‘in the moment’ type of thing with a lot of passion. Anyways you were going to one of his shows tonight and you were told to come early.

It was a half an hour before you had to leave, and it was mid summer so your outfit had to comply accordingly. You put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a crop top with your hair pulled back in a french braid.  you did some basic makeup and threw on a pair of converse before you left.

Brad was already at the venue for the soundcheck, so you took the car and drove from the hotel you and brad were staying at. You showed the security guards your lanyard and you continued through to see brad just leaving the stage after his soundcheck. he saw you and instantly walked up to you and held your waist and said

“Hi babe” and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

“Hi baby, you’re already sweating” you laughed brushing his already damp hair.

“It’s hot on stage!” he said in defense.

“I know it is, i was just making an observation relax” you said kissing him again.

“I’m really happy you came tonight” he said with the happiest smile on his face.

“Alright, you two enough. Brad you need to change and drink some water before the show, you have a half hour alright?” his manager joe said interrupting brad and yourself.

You told brad you’d see him after the show and left him so he could get ready with the rest of the boys. he gave you another kiss before you left to go into the crowd from the side in the first row, getting away with it only because most of the fans knew you from Brad’s twitter and instagram.

The show went really well they performed a mixture of songs from the first album and the second, leaving the multitude of screaming girls in a frenzy by the end of the night. You snuck out of the crowd and went backstage after they left and came back for their encore so you could avoid the craziness that came with post-show crowds.

You met Brad backstage, greeted with a big (sweaty) hug.

“Jesus, Bradley you feel like someone threw you in a river” you laughed.

“Sorry babe, my bad” he said kissing you on the forehead. You and Brad eventually left the venue, and drove to the hotel after he said bye to the boys and threw on a new shirt.

The two of you arrived at the hotel, and you just needed to take a bath because you felt disgusting.

“Hey Brad I’m about to take a bath, you wanna come with me?” you said standing in the bathroom doorway.  He looked shocked.

“Serious?” And you responded with a simple nod. He rushed at this opportunity, and gave you a kiss before starting the bath. Now it wasn’t like you’ve never seen eachother naked, because there have been heated makeout sessions. So you both got undressed and got into the very spacious bathtub and started talking until brad made the first move and started kissing you. As you and brad started getting more into it, you felt his erection on your stomach making you giggle a little.

“Sorry baby, we can stop and go to bed if you want” he said knowing how you felt about sex in the past and not wanting to pressure you.

“No, no, I want to” you said pressing yourself against him causing him to smile into your mouth.

“In that case let’s take this to the bed babygirl.” he said getting up and hauling you over his shoulder making you giggle.

“Dont you worry about a thing babygirl, I've got you” he said kissing your neck. then ending up on the insides of your thighs, causing you to gasp a little. He was your first, you were a virgin so this was a big step for you personally. His mouth was kissing up your thighs only making you want him directly in between your legs. He could see the eagerness in your eyes causing him to smile. His mouth made its way to your clit giving you an overwhelming sensation causing you to grip onto the sheets. As he went on, You felt yourself coming really close to your orgasm and then he stopped. You had a shocked look on your face causing brad to laugh a little.

“Relax baby, I want you to cum when im inside you” he said kissing your lips softly, calming you down.

“You’re sure that you’re ready?” He said sweetly, only making sure this is what you wanted.

“Absolutely” you said pulling him closer to you, if that was physically possible.

At first it was slightly uncomfortable, but after getting past that you felt the closest you’ve ever felt. The pleasure was uncontrollable, moans were escaping your mouth without a second thought. Before you knew it you were at your climax again, only this time you knew he wasnt stopping. His hand reached down to your clit just making you reach your orgasm faster. When he pulled out he laid right beside you, kissing your temple.

“I love you so much, babygirl” he said into your ear.

“I love you too, Bradley. But can i put some clothes on” you said with a laugh.

“Course you can”

You threw on a tshirt and a pair of underwear, while brad putting his boxers on. You walked to the bed and let you head rest on Bradleys chest.

“Brad that was amazing”, making brad chuckle a little.

“Yes, babe it was amazing. Now why dont you sleep I know you’re as tired as I am” he said putting a peice of hair out of your face.

“Goodnight Bradley”