On Tour // Tristan

You and Tristan were on tour with The Vamps.

“Tristan stop.” You giggled as your cheeky boyfriend left a trail of kisses down your neck.
You heard a muffled chuckle in reply before he brought the duvet over both of your heads with one arm. You were both tangled up in Tristan’s bunk on the tour bus.

You met his eyes. “The others are going to be back any minute.” You tried to give him a stern look but he could tell you wanted him as much as he wanted you.

“Don’t you like the idea of being dangerous?” His blue eyes sparkles. “You know, trying not to get caught.”

“Well you better like the idea of being caught because that’s what is going to-” you were cut off by Tristan’s lips eagerly working against yours.

This make out session got heated fast. Tristan slid his hand down your body giving you goosebumps in the process. He cupped your ass for a second getting you to gasp and let his tongue inside your mouth.

Tristan moved your leg bent up and grinded against you. Tristan’s kisses were wet and fast. You both hadn’t done anything for a while since constantly being with the other boys, you could tell how badly you needed this.

Tristan reached out of the closed curtain and dug around in the bedside drawer. After finding what he wanted, he returned his attention back to you.

Without warning, Tristan removed your knickers and waited whilst you removed his boxers. “Someone’s ready already.” Tristan smirked.

“You can talk.” You growled, pointing at his hard on.

“Enough talking.” Tristan spoke lowly and entered you fast and unexpectedly. You let out a loud moan and dug your nails into his bony shoulders.

“Shit Y/N.” Tristan moaned.

A lot of moaning and profanities later, Tristan brought both of you to the climax. “Fuck fuck fuck.” Tristan squirmed inside you before he released into the condom.

You rode out your highs before Tristan pulled out and rolled off you.
“Wow.” He breathed. Tristan leaned up and planted a kiss on your lips.
He looked up and down your body. “You are so beautiful.”