Chapter Twenty Seven - DisneyLand

Selena's P.O.V.

From young, I have always been fascinated by amusement parks. For me, it is in the particular thrill and excitement of having survived the rides that keeps me coming back for more. People all around the world love the adrenaline rush of theme parks but right now I was loving the thrilling an exciting feeling that it now had over my own kids.

They had Dylan and I running all over the place to the various rides and confectionary stands for most of the day but it was worth it because for the first time since we've been here they have real smiles on their faces and they were laughing, God and it is such an amazing sound.

"Mom can we go on that one?!" Jake and Max excitedly pointed at a roller Costa that seems to be going straight across a pond with different animated sea creatures surrounding it.

The way their lips lifted upward. Each of their dimples crinkles. The warm glow their happiness gives, it's like a ray of sunshine, and I am a sunburn. I couldn't possibly say no to them.

I look down in the stroller and realize that Elle had now snooze off so there was no way I could have gone with them this time.

"Sure, but how about you guys go on this one with Dylan huh? And I'll stay here to watch your sister."

"Yeah guys! Wouldn't that be fun?!" Dylan sounded more excited than them.

Their smile died faster than wisps of smoke dissipated after a candle flame has been snuffed out.

Sigh...why can't they just give him a chance? He is really trying here.

"Orr...your mom can go with you. And I'll watch Elle." I could have seen that he had given up at that point.

But looking at the ride again I don't think I'll be able. It was not like the other minor ones that we did before. This one was intense and intense is certainly not me.

"Ummm...."

"Please mom. The last one we promise. "

This is soo not going to end well for me.

"Fine. But the last one and then back to the hotel okay?"

They each squeal and hurry to get places in the line.

"You sure you'll be okay watching Elle?" I turn my attention back to Dylan

"Of course. She's probably the only one of your kids that actually likes me anyway." He teased but I knew he was serious.

I smile and wrap my arm around his his neck
"They'll come around I promise. Justin has just been infiltrating their brains with bad stuff about you so probably that's way. If I like you then they will too."

He too smiles that infectious smile of his that I love before taking my lips with his. This was long overdue. The moment he was about to deepen it however Jake calls my name to come over since it was our time to board the ride.

The beginning of the ride wasn't scary at all but then again beginning are never the scary part those are the parts that are most enjoyable the parts where everyone is at their happiest.

Then as we slowly yet assuringly climb our way to the top of the steep hill, I look to my side and see the ground below me inching away as we make your way towards the skies. As we reach the top, thoughts in my head are jumbled; fear, excitement, nervousness... Although it was mostly fear.

As the train comes to a sudden stop, my heart starts to feel tight and full as it completely stops in my throat. A sudden silence hangs above the train as the riders prepare for the stomach-turning descent. Before you know it, my heart is in my throat, and my stomach turns as I watch the hands of the fellow roller coaster enthusiasts swaying in the air. The speed increases by the second, the wind blowing through my hair as it climb up the bumps, and the coaster shakes,twists and turns, and fall down to earth. Right before the rush across the river, everything around me starts to suddenly become darker and my eyes starts to close.

The last thing I heard was the faint sound of my name being called over and over and multiple cries from tiny voices. But by then I was completely gone and unable to say a word...

----------------
Annnnnndddddd there you have it my loves 😏😘 TBH this one wasn't really my best but I wanted to upload something so hope it can still pass. Don't worry this one is made purposely short, the next will be a long one and A MUST READ.

So, COMMENT and VOTE!!

Also I would really appreciate it if you guys check out my other story on youtube called Loving Them {Link on Profile and previous chapter} and if my last upload some love and comments while you wait. I'll update super faster if you do...just saying! xoxo