Chapter 6: Meeting with the Arcobaleno

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

________________________________________________________________________________

Giglio Nero Mansion

Tsuna's POV

I opened my eyes and I was on a bed in a white room.

'Where am I?' I thought.

I looked around myself and I saw Amaya sleeping on a chair beside my bed. I tried to get up but my whole body hurt and I laid back on the bed. Then Amaya woke up.

"Good Morning? I don't really know if it's morning." I said.

Her eyes widened a bit then she calmed down.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Amaya.

"My whole body hurts." I said.

"I healed you with my sun flames but it will still hurt a bit. What happened to you and what was the black flame you used?" Amaya asked.

"Well the black flames are called Night Flames and it's created from negative emotions I discovered them when I was angry a day before the escape day. They allow creating a worm hole from one place to another. And as for what happened to me when I went into the boss's office he released the inhuman experiment subjects. I barely took them out and killed the boss and when I was coming out I set the place on fire. Now then. Where are we? What happened after I came out and how long was I out?" I said.

"Well after you passed out I was healing you with my sun flames when 1 adult woman and 2 infant girls and 5 infant boys. The adult woman was the mushroom hat girl's mother and she brought us to her mansion and you were out for a day? I don't really know cause I also feel asleep." Said Amaya blushing a bit.

Then a woman and a child with a mushroom hat came in.

"Oh your awake! My name is Aria Giglio Nero thank you for rescuing my daughter Yuni" Said the woman, Aria, "And your name is Cielo Tsunayoshi, right?"

"Yes. Thank you for letting us stay here." I Said.

"No worries. How do you feel?" She asked.

"My whole body hurts but not too much." I said and got up slowly.

"Then can you two follow me and answer a few questions?" Asked Aria.

"Why not?" Me and Amaya said at the same time we looked at each other then we just shrugged it off and followed Aria.

After a bit of walking we arrived in front of a giant door and when we entered we saw 7 infants sitting there.

"Firstly introductions!" Said Aria.

"Ni hao. I'm Fon." Said a baby that looked a bit like Kyoya, yes I call him by his first name cause he made me.

"I'm the great Skull-sama bow down before me" Said a baby with a full body leather outfit and a motorcycle helmet and the a baby with a blond, spiky hair and in an green army camouflage kicked him in the head.

"Shut up lackey, kora. My name is Colonnello, kora!" Said the baby now known as Colonnello.

"You kicked him to weak! Here's how you kick!" Said a baby with dark blue hair and a distinctive 'flame' scar on her right cheek and in combat gear, a crimson cape and an infrared visor. "I'm Lal Mirch, brats!"

"I'm Mammon. If you want more information you'll have to pay me." Said a baby with a black outfit with a hood.

"I'm Verde. You two seem very interesting. Do you want to do a few experiments for me" Said a baby with a spiky green hair and a long white lab coat and as soon as he said the word experiment I got in front of Amaya protectively and used his Night flames to teleport his gun to his hand and pointed it to Verde. Everyone in the room was shocked to see a black flame. Then a baby with a suit and a fedora also pointed a gun to me.

"Name's Reborn. Now who are you" Said the baby now known as Reborn.

"Now now put away your guns and Verde don't scare the kids!" Said Aria. Reborn turned his gun back into a chameleon and held on to my gun. "Now kids introduce yourselves."

"I'm Stella Amaya." Said Amaya.

"And you?" Asked Reborn.

"Cielo Tsunayoshi." I said.

"What's your business with the Estraneo Famiglia?" Asked Reborn.

"Why should I tell you and why should I trust you?" I asked not showing any emotions. Then Reborn pointed his gun at my head.

"If you don't I'll put a bullet in your brain." Said Reborn. Then I had my put pointed at his head.

"I'd like to see you try." I said still emotionless. We were about to fight but Aria stopped us.

"Two of you stop arguing!" She said. "And Tsunayoshi it's okay if you don't want to tell us but we just want to ask how your connected to the Estraneo Famiglia."

I looked at Amaya asking if we should tell them and she nodded then I sighted.

"We were one of the test subjects in the Estraneo base." I said

"Then why are your clothes different from the other test subjects?" Asked Reborn.

"Because we were one of their most successful test subjects and they had us change clothes." I said.

3rd Person POV

"Ok. Albert please walk them to their rooms." Said Aria.

"We'll just share a room. We're already used to sharing a room." Said Amaya.

"But you two are boy and girl!" Said Aria.

"And?" Asked Tsuna and Amaya at the same time raising an eyebrow obviously completely oblivious.

"Fine." Said Aria. "Albert have an another bed to the big guest room."

"I'll have it done In 10 minutes." Said Albert.

"Wait here. Albert will take you 2 to your room when it's done. I have to go do my paperwork." Said Aria looking at us and went to her office.

"Are you two siblings?" Asked Fon.

"No." Both Tsuna and Amaya said at the same time.

"Then why are you 2 used to sharing a room?" Asked Fon.

"Because we shared a room in the Estraneo Base." Said Amaya.

"Oh." Said Fon.

"Now tell me about that black flame." Demanded Reborn glaring at Tsuna.

"Why should I?" Retorted Tsuna not showing any emotions.

"If you don't tell me I'll force it out of you" Said Reborn pointing a black gun at Tsuna.

"I'd like to see you try." Said Tsuna pointing his own gun at Reborn but still with an emotionless face.

With that they started shooting at each other. Reborn shot at Tsuna but Tsuna sidestepped and shot at Reborn but he jumped and started shooting at Tsuna nonstop. Tsuna started shooting at Reborn nonstop too. Reborn stopped to reload but Tsuna didn't stop cause he didn't need to reload because he was duplicating the bullets in his gun with his cloud flames. And when reborn was reloading Tsuna used his sun flames and shot 10 sun flame arrows at Reborn. Then Reborn turned leon into a gun and shot 10 sun arrows at Tsuna's sun arrows. Then Reborn turned Leon into a sword and attacked Tsuna. Tsuna teleported his gun away and he teleported his scythe in the place of his gun and started attacking Reborn. He made an uppercut at Reborn with his scythe holding it with one hand. Reborn blocked the uppercut with his sword and slashed at Tsuna's head but Tsuna blocked it and pushed him back. The two dashed at each other raising their weapons but before their weapons could meet Albert came in.

"Tsunayoshi-san, Amaya-san your room is ready. And Reborn-san Aria-sama wants to talk with you." Said Albert. Tsuna and Reborn stopped attacking each other.

"Ok" Said Tsuna and Amaya and followed Albert to their room. Reborn just went to Aria's office without saying anything.

"The brat's got some skills to match up to Reborn." Said Lal.

"Yeah, kora!" Said Colonnello.

null):(k\x3dn,f;BW