Cheesecake

Y/N POV
I was sitting on the couch eating cheesecake cause it was my absolute favourite and my mum and I just made some but she doesn't live with me, she just came over to visit and ended up making it.
I was staring at the screen watching the news and there's been fifteen mysterious deaths in my town and the police haven't found any clues and they don't have a lead. I looked at the clock and realised how late it was.
"Wow, I should really head to bed." You say aloud. I walked into the kitchen and put the plate and fork in the sink thinking that you will just wash it in the morning.

Time skip to when your in bed cause I'm lazy :3
I was lying in bed, unable to sleep. I don't know why, normally I pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow, but for some reason tonight I just couldn't, so I lay there, waiting to fall asleep, I closed my eyes. Little did I know that my I tire world was about to change, right then and there, for the better or worse? I'm afraid I can't say....

Hey guys! Sorry for the really short chapter but I'm going to try to upload another chapter today, I really hope you like it and I'm also going to do twenty things about me in another book so you all get to know me better, but for know, keep reading and writing so you can show the world your true flames!
Bye! :3