I'm dating EJ

-Le morning-----

EJ's POV

I was sitting in the kitchen eating a kidney as you do (or just me), when i feel two arms snake around me. I jumped in my seat and looked behind me, slightly choaking on my kiddney, Y/N was standing there grinning her cute little face off, the memories of the previous night fludded back into my mind. And my wonderful brain decided to ferget how to speak completely.

'Uhh....... Y/N....W-wh.......Uhhhh.........Hi?' Smooth, real smooth brain.

Y/N's Pov

I finally decided to get out of bed. I groaned. Got dressed and sneaked down stairs. I always do this so I can scare the others. I even got Slendy once and i will never for get that day. I peer into the kitchen everyone is in there and i spot EJ at the counter, with his back to me. Hee hee, i have spotted todays unlucky victim, and whats even better is that no knowing him, he's forgot what happened last night and will remember last minute. I sneak into the kitchen, a few of the others smirk and quietly start giggling as they have grown custom to my mad hibbits. How should i do this? Hmmm. IDEA! I start to snake my arms around his waist, and feel him jump in my arms and start choaking. There it is, the realisation. I felt him tense up slightly.

'Uhh....... Y/N....W-wh.......Uhhhh.........Hi?' He manages to stutter out.

'Hahahahahahaha.' I burst out laughing. He can be so cute when he stutters, then i had an idea that would totally make him mad, heehee. Plan two in action.

I lift his mask up slightly, and give him a passionate kiss on the lips. I can sense everyone gawking at us from the kitchen. I pull away and place his mask back down, and being how sassy i am, casually strut over to Toby and steal a waffle and leave the kitchen and head back to my room to grap my knifu.

Angel Lust's POV

Omg, did that just happen? I had no idea Y/N had it in her! But enough about her, look at Jackie over there, he's frozen in his spot. Oh, me and Y/N have gotta talk about his later.

EJ's POV 

'Hahahahahahaha.' Y/N burst out laughing, her arms still around me. I was starting to blush furiously, then she stopped. Now I'm scared. She stared ar me for a second. Then my intire body froze, she leaned forward, pulled my mask to side enough to show my mouth, and gave me the most passionate kiss I've ever had. After a second, she pulls away and i realize that everyone was staring at us. She put my mask back into place, and i watched steal one of Toby's waffles and she strutted out of the kitchen.

AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What do i do, she just did that and everyone is gonna ask questions. Nope, no time for this. I jumped out of my seat and ran out of the house and into the biggest tree in the forest.

================================

Sorry i haven't updated in forever my little fire birds. Oh and Angel Lust, if you want your POV's to be longer just tell me. Anyway I've been busy finishing up The Tulip Touch, (great book by the way that you should totally check out). But for now, keep reading and writing to show the world your true flames! Bai!  :3