The After Party Events

NO ONE'S POV

The party had been amazing! Everyone ate far too much food and Ben might have had a little too much too drink. Everyone had decided to call it a night when Jeff and Jane got into another fight.

The party slowly died down as the sun had set and the stars dotted the sky.

EJ and Y/N lay sleepily on Raj's bed. Y/N softly nuzzling the sheets every few moments, happily breathing in the scent.

EJ chuckles softly every time she did so. Muttering the word cute under his breath.

After a few moments of silence a thought had quickly dashed across Y/B's mind and before she could even register it the words fell out of her mouth.

"Will I ever see what you like without your mask?"

The words starttled the both of them, neither of them had spoken for a little while.
Even with the mask on you could tell EJ was slightly shocked but trying to form some sort of answer.

"Well... I uh..." He slowly stuttered the words.

Just as Y/N was about to apologize for even asking the question, EJ sighed softly and slipped off his mask, before looking up at her softly.

Y/N gasped softly. It definitely wasn't what she was expecting. His faced was carved nicely, he was definitely handsome.
It was obvious he had no eyes because of his name, 'Eyeless Jack' but she wasn't expecting two small pure black pits where his eyes should be, with droplets of a black goo like substance dripping down his cheeks.
And of course there were his teeth, they almost reminded Y/N of a sharks which made her giggle slightly, earning a raisesd eyebrow off Jack.

After a moment of studying his features Y/N finally spoke.

"You're very handsome.." she smiled softly.

Jack's voice caught in his throat. He wasn't expecting that.

"And you're very beautiful.." he responded softly.

Y/N blushed softly at his response but her blush darkened when he leaned closer and closed the gap between them, kissing her sweetly.

After a slight make out session the two broke apart and spent hours talking and teasing each other before slowly falling asleep in each other's arms.

Happy.

For now...

😈

-------------------------

That's right, I am back. And I'm uploading. You're lucky I love you guys...

Actually I'll be honest I'm waiting for my boss to show up so I can start work and I have nothing to do and then I remembered some weird little demons like my story... 😅

The idea for this chapter was given by Glitchys-girl SO GO LOVE AND APPRECIATE THEIR STORIES TOO.