Back with Smily

And just like the strange guy said, he's come back. I look around my room, trying so hard not to look at him. Just anywhere but him. He comes closer to me, and carelessly, forces my neck to where he can see the ugly thing he's placed on me. 

" What should I call you, umm..." I ask, trying to maintian a normal conversation with the guy who litteraly just tried to kill me...

"Jack. Just call me Jack." He mutters and I only nod, tensing up as he touches it. He mutters something about it leaving a permenant scar, which makes me shiver. " What's your name?" He asks, at one point in time. I snap out of my daze, and quickly reply.

" Y/N." He nods, then he walks to the window, opening it, and then a creepy dog, just jumps out of nowhere. I jump up, in panic, and tense up, but I don't bolt towards the exit like I normaly did. It was like some kind of an force field or power was keeping me down onto the bed. I slowly re-opened my eyes, and noticed the fur brushing against my knees, I slowly reached out, and began to pet the unformilliar fur of the horrific creature. Then, slowly I adjust to it. 

"Hey Y/N, this Smily, he's one of the proxies back at Slendy's mansion, JTK wanted me to walk him but I said I would come back and all." He says to me causually, I began to giggle as Smile began to lick my cheek. I think I am quickly  adjusting to scary things here. 
"Hah, it's okay, nice to meet you, Smily was it?"
What came next surprised me a little.
"Yeah, nice to meet you Y/N, never had a chance to talk to a human before, kinda weird." Okay okay, the dog talks. WTF! THE DOG TALKS? SINCE WHEN THE HELL TO DOGS TALK!

" Um..." I mutter and look at it, and the dog just...smiles. " And now dogs can officaly talk, I am officaly going insane!" I mutter sacastically. 

" And here I thought humans were stupid..." The dog just replies, and I nod. 

" Some people are complete morons and I wonder how they are still alive after all this time..."

Time skip to midnight

You  and Smile were having a great time playing around with each other, as Jack watch you with caution. You hear a thump on your window. It sounded so...much louder with every pound. Thump! ThUmP! THUMP. Finally you decide to ope the window, which causes and angry hobo with a blood stained hoodie to yell at you...
"JACK I KNOW YOUR IN HERE, WHERE THE HELLS MY DOG!" Who ever it was, they sounded angry, real angry.  You stumble backward, as Smile picks you up, while you glare at the guy. Jack comes in the room.
                     " He's right infront of you dumbass..." He mutters, and I back away, Smile trots by his owner, while the guy, looks at you
                             " Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He says, and you gulp. Looking towards Jack, you give him a look, pleading for help.

This is not how you expected you night to go. At all.

Hah, cliff hanger! Bye for now my lil demons! :3