Jeff the Killer

So there in front of you and the others stood an angry hoolagan, whose ash raven hair had been litteraly looking like it was burned as hell, and not taking the time to fix it. He smelled of blood, alcohol, old sex, and pure, miserable shame. You could even tell by looking into his tiny-ass eye in their wide sockets. The hint of shame, which he was somehow mastering if his eyes didn't give away the little hints. And the roughly cut smile was killing you. How can a muderer at least make their signiture thing look good for once.    He had been looking for his murderous dog which just so happened to be sitting on your lap. He glared yet another murderous glare towards you, because SOMEONE decided to bring him to your house, well you can guess it wasn't COMPLETELY his fault. Ughhhh what to do? You give the Help-me-please glare towards Jack, who was casually resting against your f/c  wall, acting like  a crazy-ass physcopathical killer didn't come into YOUR house and was ABOUT to murder You  within a second if he'd didn't stop. 
"Hi Jeff, how you doing?" Jack said completely unfazed by the current situation. HOW THE HELL CAN SOMEONE BE SO F***KING CALM IN THESE SITUATIONS!?!?!?!!!  you sigh, and look at Smile dog,  who gives you an apologetic look.  You sigh yet again, and scratch his ear. It's calmer to have a dog around you, or any domesticated animal.
"Jack, who the f*** is that and why isn't that human dead??!" He yells. His voice is deep, but a bit high pitched. I  belive he's sort tempered af. 
"..... She's my pet." He calmly states, giving him a looong sigh. He turns you over, and shows him the mark he had invested the time to carefully carve and torture you.  As you shook your head vigorously, hoping you'd survive this night.  Please be able to surrvive, you mutter, continuing to scratch Smile's back, as he gives you a satisfied noise in dog. 
"Jack, you've got some explaining to do mate!" His voice low, agitated almost. He seemed really pissed.
Welp, this is gonna be a long night."Great..." You mumble, annoyed as you cross your arms.

Eyeless Jack X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें