004

"Hey, idiot, wake up"

I jolted up, only to find myself face to face with big brown eyes, and the smell of cotton candy.

"Rachel, what the fuck? Get out of my room!" I demanded as I rolled over, hoping she would just leave.

"No, I- we can't believe you," She began, "do you have no consideration for the people in this house? And all those people, oh god. You're such a piece of shit! I'm not even joking. This is low K, even for you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I sat up, trying to recall the previous nights events. Then the headache occurred. Then I remembered Alex, and his four little "friends." Shit.

"Bullshit you don't remember, everyone is pissed at you. We're not fucking stupid. We know it was you. If only you'd convert like the rest of us, we could all live peacefully for once. We've had to move twice already cause of you."

"They're never going to know who did it. I don't know why you guys are so worried. Calm the fuck down. I'm going back to sleep now." I pulled the covers over my head, just for them to be ripped back down.

"I'm being serious, K. We like it here. This is all over the news, they even have a witness...Sort of. And that couple two nights ago. That's six people in two days. Investigators are going to be all over this. We're screwed." She was getting frantic, she always overreacted over stuff like this. We were going to be fine.

"Rache, please calm down. We'll be fine. You guys really need to stop worrying about every little thing I do seriously, and whats this about a witness?"

She sighed, "I don't know, you tell me. Some man was found half conscious in an alleyway with what look to be bite marks on him."

Fuck, he was so plastered I didn't think he'd actually remember anything. I thought I was gentle and didn't leave much of a mark, guess I was wrong.

I got up out of bed and brushed past Rachel. I dug through my dresser and quickly got dressed, pulling on the skin tight jeans and ignoring the fact that she was still in my room. I could feel her looking at me the whole time.

"Could you stop staring at me?" I spat before I even turned around.

Rachel and I had dated when we first moved in to the house. We were actually pretty serious for about a year, until I cheated on her. I had no problem admitting that, but she is extremely sensitive so things were pretty rough.

"S-sorry, I'm just trying to piece you together, Y'know, figure you out."

"No need, since I'm not a puzzle."

"Whatever you say." She gave me one more glance before you crept out of the room.

Rachel and I had no problems now. Actually, I'd say we're pretty close. Still, I could tell she never fully got over me. She still acts overprotective and concerned over things that are none of her business, as you just witnessed. I always catch her staring at me with what I can only describe as a type of...longing. She was turned when she was seventeen, so she still acts like a high school girl with a crush. I'd be flattered, but I'm way too used to girls being in love with me.

I made my way to the front door, only to find Parker and Sierra sitting in our living room watching the news. As soon as they heard me grab the doorknob they turned around.

"Good job, fuckwad." Sierra looked at me, then pointed at the TV, "You really don't give a shit about anyone, do you?"

I glanced at the screen, '6 MYSTERIOUSLY FOUND DEAD IN SMALL NY TOWN' was plastered at the bottom, with theories of it being a gruesome animal attack. Ha, they wish. Must have been the bite marks.