011

I don't remember waking up, I just remembered everything suddenly burning. That's also the moment I realized I was still in Alex's room. I quickly grabbed the super plush throw that was bunched up beside me and threw it on top of my scorching body.

"Alex," I shook him lightly, "I must've fallen asleep. It's morning"

He flinched slightly, "Ugh, leave me alone. I'm trying to sleep."

"Alex, fucking wake up," I frantically checked my phone for the time, "It's almost seven. You need to get up and I need to leave."

He squinted his eyes, then quickly ascended underneath the covers, "Ughhhhh, my head pounds. Shut the sun off!"

I thought back to the night before and smirked, "Hangover's a bitch, eh?"

He groaned lightly, then snapped into some sense of reality, "Fuck!" He grabbed his head, "If mom sees you she'll fucking kill me and I need to leave in fifteen minutes or I'll be late to school!"

He stumbled out of his messy bed and fumbled around his room, quickly trying to get ready.

I peaked out from under the blankets that had been shielding my body from the agonizing sun, "Um, as much as I'd love to stay in your bed, I really should get home. My roommates are going to interrogate the shit outta me. So, that being said, do you have a hoodie I can hide under? I promise I won't ruin this one."

He paused for a second, then I heard him open his closet and start browsing through the garments, "Uh, hold on...what if I close the blinds? Can you come out or will it be too much?"

"That's fine. I just can't be under direct sunlight. I won't sparkle or turn into dust. It just burns like a bitch."

The blinds snapped and I crawled out from under the blanket. Alex was currently shirtless, wearing only a pair of super tight jeans complemented by a studded belt.

"Cute belt," I bit my lip, and took a step closer.

He nervously held a black zip-up hoodie in his hand, "T-the hoodie...you asked for."

"Thanks, Zandie." I said casually as I took the hoodie from Alex and slung it over my shoulder. It was plain black, and I could tell that it was decently sized. It was definitely going to fit better than the one I had stolen the other night.

I stepped closer, stopping about three inches away from him, he bit his lip nervously.

"So," I began, stepping an inch closer, "do you not remember anything that happened last night?"

He thought for a second and shook his head mousily, "N-no, I don't."

A devilish smirk crept across my face, "oh, really?"

I inched closer so our chests were barely touching. He stepped back, pushing his waist up against his dresser. He watched me nervously with tired eyes, the brilliant hint of green just daring to be washed over by his hangover. Within an instant, my fingers were looped around his belt loops effectively pulling him back closer to me.

"Do you remember this?" I asked just before I gently placed my lips onto his.

I began to pull away but to my surprise, Alex yanked desperately at my collar engulfing me into another kiss. A familiar volt of electricity raced down my spine as Alex tangled his hands in my hair, tugging in compliance each time I slid my tongue over his. I felt his pulse speed up significantly as I gently slipped my hands under his vintage band shirt. He let out a quiet gasp as the metal on my tongue clanged against his teeth.