Chapter 4: Welcome to Spirit Academy

9:52 AM

After waiting for a while Enzo went to check on Luna. He knocked on the door.

"Luna, you ready? Come on, we don't have all day."

"J-just a moment, I'm almost finished. Don't be so impatient."

"Well it's kinda difficult when you don't hurry up."

"I told you I was almost finished, now go away."

"Don't make me open this door."

"It will be the last one you'll open if you do that."

"Wanna test that theory?"

"D-don't you dare."

"Fine, fine, I was just joking." He said while shrugging.

He then went away to wait a while longer.

After a couple of minutes, Luna finished preparing and got out from the room she was in. She was wearing a white uniform-like dress with long sleeves with blue lining, a mini-skirt which went down to her upper thigh, a yellow ribbon on her collar matching with her eyes, long black socks and black shoes.

"I don't think it's a good idea for girls to wear white clothes."

"W-what's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, let's just go."

They arrived in front of the headmaster's office and Enzo knocked on the door.

"Hello, Is anyone in there?"

He then proceeded in opening the door.

"W-wait, is it really okay to enter without permission?" Asked Luna a little concerned.

"Don't worry." He responded

As soon as he opened the door a book went flying in his direction, to which he dodged just in time by ducking.

"You know, there are other ways of saying hello."

"That was for disobeying me the other time." A female voice said from the other side of the room.

"What are you talking about? I've brought her here right?"

"That's beside the point." The woman said as she was organizing some files.

Luna was shocked at what was happening in front of her. Of all the things that could've happened, she really didn't expect a flying book to be the first thing she sees.

"Um, e-excuse me?" She said.

They both looked at her.

"Oh right, please come in miss Solfia." The woman said.

The woman had red hair in a ponytail and had green eyes. She wore a gray coloured suit with a black tie, she looked like she was in her 20s.

Enzo then came next to Luna as he whispered.

"Don't be fooled by her appearence, she's actually thir-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as a toaster was thrown at him. As the object made contact with his face, he fell on the floor and muffled "espada".

"Where did you even get that?" He asked with a hand on the place where he was hurt.

"That is none of your concern. Now where were we? Ah right, Luna Solfia, I'm sure you may be wondering why I made Enzo bring you here."