Chapter 5: First mission

So as I'm writing this, my story became #789 in the ranking of Fantasy. There has to be at least a million different stories made in this genre, so to be in the ranking is incredible and truly makes me happy, thank you. Now on with the story.

"Oh, by the way, you don't have a weapon, right Luna?" Said Neblina as she turned towards Luna.

"Uh, n-no I don't."

"Hmm, that could be a problem. I know, Enzo."

"Yeah?" Responded Enzo.

"Do you think Luna could borrow that sword you've been keeping?"

"Well, I....I guess."

"Alright, meet us in the hall, we'll have to pick you too a mission."

Luna POV

Miss Neblina and I arrived in a place where many papers were posted on a wall, they all had an amount of money as a reward and different levels were written on them.

Many people were here, some looked older and others looked younger than me. I got closer to Neblina as this many people got me nervous.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me which surprised me.

"Aaaaaaah!" I screamed.

"You're seriously to easy to spook." He said as he smirked mockingly.

"S-Shut up."

"Did you get what I asked you Enzo?" Then said Neblina.

"Yeah" he responded as he showed what he had in hand.

It was a katana.

"Here." He said as he passed the weapon to me.

I held it carefully, admiring it for a while. It had a white scabbard, a white braid and golden rayskin and the guard made a plus sign. It was surprisingly light too.

"Now that you have a weapon you can go on a mission, here this seems like a good one." Said miss Neblina as she pointed at one of posters.

"Doesn't that seem like a little too high level for her?" Said Enzo as he examined the chosen mission.

"Like I said, that is you are here, to help and train her."

"Tsk."

"No complaining."

"Yes ma'am." He responded.

- Timeskip -

As we came out from a portal, I was met with a huge forest, we were in the middle of nowhere, which was getting me kinda worried, so I got closer to Enzo.

"So according to the files, there is this village who's been held captive by these guys who need a beating."

"W-well, where is that village?" I asked

"Dunno."

I sweatdropped

"W-what do you mean by that? You mean we're stuck in the middle of nowhere and y-you don't even know where to go?"

"We'll be fine, you worry to much."

"Of course I would worry!"

"Calm down, it's not like I'm gonna "leaf" you alone here."