Sammy x Reader

Okay so idk about you guys, but I loveeeee Sam, most of my friends love Dean, but I think smart and sensitive is kinda Hot. What do you guys think?

I'm basing this One off the car crash In season 2

Sorry, its Sad at first, then its happy.

"Y/N?- Can you hear Me?... Please wake up.." You could hear the sound of Sammy's deep voice talking to you.

All you wanted to do was open your eyes and see him, but your eyes.. they wouldn't open, It was just painful Darkness.

'I'm trying Sam...' you thought as you tried to force your eyes open, but they stayed closed.

"You've been here Two weeks now.. they say your not going to make it.. please prove them wrong.. they want to kill you Y/N" He said you could hear the strain in his voice as he said those last words.

'But I'm not dead!' you screamed, but it didn't come out, you were stuck in your head.

Then other voices came, you could make out two, one was Dean's the others was unfamiliar.

You could hear mumbling then Sam yelling, He never yelled.

"Y-You cant do this! She's still alive!" He yelled at the other voice in the room.

More mumbles then the door closing.

"I'm so sorry Y/N... I have to go.. ill see you soon." he said before pressing his lips to your forehead.

'Wait! Sam! Wait! I'm here!!" you yelled, but once again nothing came out.

And as he walked away something clicked and all at once light flooded the darkness.

Your voice was weak but you called out, "Sam!"

You seen him turn on his heels Happiness filling his eyes, "Y/N?.."

you nodded as a smiled came over your face and light up your eyes.

"I'm Here.. Sammy I'm Not Dead."